aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

..:: Ai no Kusabi ::..

1. yawnkitty
    i finally found a ai no kusabi group yay . *dances around the group with joy*

what novel is everything one talking about?? *feels stupid*
  2. Cawolve
    Cawolve
    We are talking about Ai no Kusabi The Space Between, Reiko Yoshihara's novels. Those are damn good reading! I recommend those for you, yawnkitty.
  3. yawnkitty
    yawnkitty
    I would love to read them.But are they released internationally???
  4. Cawolve
    Cawolve
    Of course. For example, you can buy Ai no Kusabi novels from Amazon.
  5. yawnkitty
    yawnkitty
    *faints at price of novles* its only 9 dollars...but ..i guess its out of the question. importing them would be too costly. i will i'll wait until they come out in brazil.
  6. Wolfje87
    Wolfje87
    Hi there! I followed yawnkitty here ^^" I didn´t know there was an actual Ai no Kusabi group (should have expected that, neh?) Cool. ^^ Do the novels actually cost 9 dollars? It´s 11 euro´s last time I checked in a store where they had them (I was broke so I haven´t read... yet.) Anyhoo... I´ll shut up now. ^^ Nice to meet all of ya!
  7. yawnkitty
    yawnkitty
    i cant find them in brazilian stores >_<. yaoi is not so big here..so if i really wanted the books..i really have to import them and then it'll be like...40-50 dollars each too much for a book. *cries before she wants to read it* they are only 9 dollars...if you live in the US/Canada i suppose. the rest of us are just screwed. -_- damn taxes.
  8. Wolfje87
    Wolfje87
    Eh! That sucks! Can&#180;t you oder a larger batch after saving for a wile so the import costs will be less? I heard of some people doing that here in the Netherlands. They order with a few people from America or canada. Sometimes even from Japan (if their japanese is good enough). I am glad that there is Ai no Kusabi for sale in the Netherlands. It&#180;s still pretty hard to actually find though. ^^
  9. yawnkitty
    yawnkitty
    money isnt the problem..its just..ill feel guilty for spending so much on mangas. not to mention ym husband will kill me -_-. maybe i will oder the whole set after its all been released in like a set or something...maybe that will be cheaper. thees no ai no kusabi in brazil..well at least not in the part i am at maybe i should look for *goes looking in stores*
  10. HimuraKenshin21
    HimuraKenshin21
    Hello all you AnK fans! lol I am one too.
Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast