aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

The shy/thinkers club:)

1. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Mmm, it's just everyone I know was into Chris. And then he had to come back and play Aiden on Sex in the City So I had to like him again And he was okay as Chris ... just an "obvious" hot guy.

Ed was just so ... he was so TRUE to himself. And he wore a leather jacket
  2. kumakun
    kumakun
    lol you know I didn't know some of you were in this group..I guess cause I do alot of ranting and rambling..I'm sorry
  3. unsteady
    unsteady
    Well it is a pretty large group. Not everyone is going to have something to say about everything that comes up. Like Northern Exposure.
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Yeah I don't know what's wrong with these people who don't have copious amounts of stuff to say about Northern Exposure
  5. kumakun
    kumakun
    lol well its only like the 2 of you who say things most of the time..even when it was about other things..like games..there was only 6 or 7 that said anything
  6. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    Not everyone will comment all the time. Sometimes I just like to listen to what others are saying. This is a shy group you know.
  7. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Yeah, true lol I like this group b/c I feel I can say whatever ... b/c it's full of people just like me XDD

But when I post something and no one replies immediately, I get all nervous
  8. kumakun
    kumakun
    ah! do you really? wow I'm learning new stuff about everyone today
  9. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    I enjoyed all the post about ER and Nortern Exposure I watched both series but like I said I sometimes just feel like lurking. There are times I barge in and I am concerned that I might have disturbed the flow of the conversation or perhaps offend someone.
  10. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    I am never offended if someone adds to the conversation In fact, I am never offended at all LOL Unless someone is purposefully rude ... or sometimes I get offended or annoyed when someone acts condescending towards me, such as blatantly telling me I'm wrong (silly Artemis, of course, you're so wrong, didn't you know?) rather than engaging in spirited discourse with me upon the topic!

Oh yeah, I totally get nervous about posting things sometimes, and then when no one responds ... I seriously consider editing and going "NEVER MIND!!!"