aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Shrine of the Dragon

1. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    @shattered: Ok,ok, I will try then *blushes*
    @makiyuki: Ok, I really have to read the missing chapters
  2. aikoaiko
    aikoaiko
    HiHi =) I have no clue whats the convo here is about...too lazy to read. just thought I'd say Hi.
    Im still sqee-ing over the last chapter...HeHe of course Im a Asami x Fei fangirl ^^

And also, not to be a prude but that last image posted (eRr as in the one with the feathers fluttering) is not FeiLong. If it's not pointed out before, I thought you guys might want to know. It's from a novel that YA illustrated (least what I heard)
  3. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    Welcome aikoaiko...we now have reached the magic # 10 and won't be deleted.
  4. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    @aikoaiko: You saved us
    Oh, it isn't him? Interesting But actually, who would tell the difference?
  5. aikoaiko
    aikoaiko
    oh..so all groups have to have @ least 10 members? hehe i didnt know that. still not use to the new functions of aarin.
    thanks for the welcome. I hope I didnt interrupt the convo.

@yorumiakhime: yep it isnt him. hard to tell i know, but he's I believe suppose to be a magician from a novel illustration. I can't remember the novel at the moment...it's like on the tip of my tongue...

[edit] it's from "Yuragu Sekai no Chouritsushi" I believe book 2 for this novel was only released somewhat recently...like within the last few months. =)
  6. fannshin
    fannshin
    Hey all,

I just joined. I'm mostly an AsamiXAki fan, but I've been warming up to AsamiXFei and FeiXMikhail. Has anyone read any AsamiXFei and/or FeiXMikhail fan-fics they can recommend? Hope this is ok to ask this here. Thanks in advance.
  7. shattered
    shattered
    i havent read any asamixfei but ... what does everyone feel about an asamixfeixaki threesome? i have to say one of the best (and sexiest) fics ive read of the vf world was the Therapy series by sunflower1314 (friends only journal so you need to request to be her friend to read it.) i's a bit long, but a complete one (started in 2005 ) once you friend her, click on the therapy tag and go back to the beginning (there are quite a few oneshots and specials she's written which also tie in with the series )

for MikxFei, i did recommend Cruel Intentions to yorumi-chan before, but the person who writes it has changed her lj account because of some personal reasons for not getting into her old one, so that one's pretty much locked from non-friends. at the moment, you can read the first 10 chapters of her work on the yamane ayano live journal (chapter 1 here and you can find the rest, and a lot more fics at the Yamane Ayano Fanfic Index) and if you like the rest, then go friend her new lj account at baby_fei to get the first 18 chapters as a word doc. and she's started writing again (last chapter was done in september) so thats good news.
  8. fannshin
    fannshin
    thanks for the info. I think I read the 3some fic and it was . I'll be checking the others out.
  9. Rakashun
    Rakashun
    The Viewfinder LJ has some amazing artists in their community, and I've seen gorgeous photo manips and colorations of Feifei. I don't know if we need their permission to post some of those images here, but it would be worth asking. Some are drop-dead amazing (I mean, how could a pic of Fei Long not be gorgeous!).
  10. knickerbokerchu
    knickerbokerchu
    Hello!

I just joined (and found out about these social groups - nice idea) and because I have a major hair fetish and Yamane Ayano draws beautiful men, a group for Fei seemed a nice place to join.

I'm very much a Yoh x Feilong supporter if we're talking where I think the manga is actually going, but I'd kill to see some Asami x Fei action *prays* As you can see, I think Feilong should be uke...except when in my guilty pleasure pairing - Feilong x Kou. Is that weird? I really, really like this pairing for some reason, even though Kou is a teeny tiny side character. I think I've only ever seen two fanfictions about this pairing though*cries*

And a question one of you might be able to answer. How is Feilong pronounced? In my head, I always though it was said "fee -long" but I was watching the end of an episode of Survivor China the other day and one of the tribes is called Feilong, but they said it as "Fay-long". Is this correct? (I don't know how far I should be trusting crappy US productions and I've never listened to th drama CDs).
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast