aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Shrine of the Dragon

1. shattered
    shattered
    someone took photos of the contents of the collector's box already! coz the box started shipping mid december. i just opted to get it later to avoid the x-mas/new year rush and any possible loss of package >_>

you can get the pics here http://serena-daragon.livejournal.com/24894.html - its a friends-locked lj but if you ask her, she'll friend you and the pics are sooooo worth the trouble

alternatively, you can get scans of the bits and pieces in this post
    http://community.livejournal.com/yam...no/935296.html

and the scanlation of the hot character book chapter and various things from the collector's box here
    http://community.livejournal.com/yam...no/950936.html
  2. Manius
    Manius
    Delicious images. There isn't a Fei card yet, is there?

I would like to see Asami ditch Takaba and work out his issues with Fei.
  3. shattered
    shattered
    LOL, yeah i think fei got left out this time >_< ... i guess we just need to collect some yummy colour pics for aarin incase she decides to do another submission thingy
  4. Mifeman
    Mifeman
    @Manius: No, no, no Why does everyone keeps pairing Fei with Asami Enough of crying I'm a sucker for the Asami x Takaba pairing, so... And i think Fei and Asami are both two proud to be with each another... they would end up killing themselfs. We all agree (i think) Asami is the ultimate seme, right? For him to be with Fei , he (Fei) would have to be the uke... I'm just not seeing after all their twisted past, Fei agreeing to be in the more submissive role...

@shattered: Oooohhhh!!! you live in sydney, do you? And you have a special box going your way... *whistles innocently* I happen to have some close friends living there... so...where EXACTLY do you live? (street, number door, everything)
  5. Manius
    Manius
    I like tragic couplings--what can I say? I also like pairings where both have strong personalities. Asami seemed to touch Fei deeply, and I think Fei became cold and heartless because he was so hurt by Asami's actions. If Asami would have explained his intentions, things could have turned out a lot differently. Also, Takaba and Asami seem attached to each other, but it seems like there were more emotional ties between Fei and Asami (not just sex and fascination with one another). I agree that is probably too late for Asami to get Fei to trust him again, though. The damage has been done.
  6. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    A pairing of Asami and Fei is my dream. I am with Manius about liking pairings with strong personalties. It isn't difficult for me to see Fei as an uke with Asami....every thing that happened in their first meeting paved the way for that. The trust issue is probably an insurmountable problem in terms of a relationship; however a passionate one night might still be possible.

@ Mifeman Two very strong personalties don't necessarily kill each other...everything is just passionate...erupting emotion leading to heated disagreements and earth-shaking making up. Having said that, nothing is changing the canon pairing is Asami X Takaba.
  7. arinna
    arinna
    I would like to see Asami ditch Takaba and work out his issues with Fei.
    o, that would be my Viewfinder dream come true. throw that Takaba boy out of your bed, Asami, and get yourself a real man. i love this pairing, just how i don't see it happening, unfortunately (or maybe Yamane would just tease us a little with a hint or two). Asami has a weird relationship (although that is hardly the appropriate term for whatever he has going on there) with Takaba anyway, and Fei is so vulnerable deep within, i think they would make a really interesting angsty pair. pity it's only going to happen in fanfics.
  8. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    @shattered: Thank you
    @manius: *nods* I really like how their past relationship deeply affected Fei Poor Fei But I don't think that Asami was as deep affected as Fei was.

By the way - anyone here also likes Fei with Mikhail the best? I feel kinda alone now
  9. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    @ Aki-chan I just cannot warm up to Mikhail. Yoh is more interesting to me.
  10. shattered
    shattered
    ooh oooh me! me! me! im MikxFei!!! they are soooo meant for each other!!! as soon as mik walks in all hot in that suit, you just *know*!!!

im even gonna recommend a really good fic of mikxfei!!!
    http://kajornwan.livejournal.com/755.html#cutid1
    again you need her to friend you for some of the *juicier* chapters ... but i think she's having a baby or already had, so she hasn't updated in a while T__T but the first 18 chapters are definitely worth a read!
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast