aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Shrine of the Dragon

1. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    @makiyuki: *nods* I actually can understand that...
    @shattered: Yay, of course, it's just sooo hot
    And whoa, I am starting to think that you are a really good source I think I should just use you
  2. shattered
    shattered
    fufufu you have finally reached enlightenment yorumi-kun, ore-sama is pleased
  3. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    @shattered: I am... scared?
  4. shattered
    shattered
    hmm ... it seems 2 more members are needed before the end of the month or this or any group would be deemed 'unnecessary' and deleted got any ideas yorumi-san?
  5. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    Aki-chan you are active on the Ayano Yamane thread is there anyone you could invite who seems to love Fei.
  6. Manius
    Manius
    @YorumiAkihime: I don't think Asami was as deeply affected as Fei either, but Asami is so cold that it is hard to tell what he is feeling. Oftentimes, when a cold person brings out the emotions that he did in Fei, his emotional defenses are broken down as well. That is something I would like to see. Also, maybe Asami was more affected than he let on because it is also common for a person to turn to purely sexual conquests (I see his interactions with Takaba as mostly about sex, and often sadistic and definitely dominating sex) after being greatly hurt.

I do hope we get more members. It would be sad to see this group go.
  7. mars1789
    mars1789
    It seems we need only one more member now that i´ve joined...
    I adore Feilong. He is problalby the most beautiful character i´ve ever seen. I day dream about seeing him as the uke all the time, specially with Asami (although I know it aint going to happen, OMG I hope Akihito just dies so Asami can smex Fei)
  8. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    @shattered, makiyuki: One more member And if nobody comes, I am going to spam the Yamane Ayano thread
    @Manius: Well, that's true. It may also be that he actually wasn't so cold and emotion less about Fei but he overdid his speech in the last chapter in order to let Fei finally see that whatever was, it ended... And the idea about compensating his wound with sex... Whoa, that's totally interesting... But I don't see his relationship with Akihito mostly about sex, yes, it's a lot about sex but there are some more connections between them although maybe no one of them cares... The things that he are doing for him - would he do this if Akihito was only another of his toys? Well, he is possesive and probably don't like if his favourite toy is taken away but still... And also counting that they are the main pair of the series... However I think that his past relationship with Fei also wasn't only about sex cause he also seemed somewhat caring. But there was a huuuuge misunderstanding so I think that at most they would be able to clear this misunderstanding but I don't think they will be together again. But the idea that not only Fei was affected deeply by this bittersweet relationship is really nice... And well, nothing can change the fact that they both played an important role in each others life. Some romances are nicer when they are sad But I really feel much sorry for Fei
    @mars: I soo agree with you... Fei is really captivating... And he's not only beautiful but also a very complex character, I mean. Not flat and really interesting...
  9. shattered
    shattered
    ne, yorumi-chan, since you created the group, you can invite people maybe if there are regulars on the YA thread who aren't yet initiated in the wonderful underground world on Social Groups
  10. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    Asami must have some feeling for Fei, I don't know what kind, perhaps it is only guilt or regret. He sent Yoh into prison to protect Fei. I just don't believe he is completely unaffected by his past with Fei.
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast