aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Shrine of the Dragon

1. shattered
    shattered
    @knickerbokerchu ~ LOL i was just going to use the hair colour card, but you beat me to it knicker-chan (*snickers* that just sounds a little bit amusing )

edit: i put *snigg.ers* and the forum censored me even though i wasn't writing a derogatory word

so far as we know, love prize 3 very possibly occurred before naked truth 1 (because at the end of LP3 he takes a photo of asami with that funny costume head and at the beginning of NT1 he's holding a keyring with a lil dangly thing that looks like an exact miniature replica of said costume head

here's the 2 pages:
    http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/9...zeiii14yy4.png
    http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/2...truth13gz4.jpg

so its possible that all the other love prize oneshots happened way before (since its summer in LP1, and LP1 was set at new years and LP2 possibly spring ... >_< northern hemisphere seasons are getting me confused)

good thing it's okane ga nai coz you've got plenty of chibi's to choose from if you want to change your avatar

*dies from fit of laughter at ruruka x asami*
  2. aikoaiko
    aikoaiko
    LoL me thinks i started a contoversy LoL j/p haha. so how about fei and havi...two gorgeous long hair bishies...imagine all that tangled up hair! really how hot that would be!! *Has a fetish for bishies with long hair esp silver and black, among other fetishes LOL* hey perfect Havi and Fei Fei LOL XD

@knickerbokerchu: haha okay. "fee" it is. tho my dialect is a lesser know one, but actually from what I heard is one of the most common ones after mandarin and cantonese.
  3. knickerbokerchu
    knickerbokerchu
    @shattered: yeah, you can't go past the hair colour rule - it's unbreakable.

The forum can sensor you?!! Wow, you're teaching me all sorts of new and weird things about this forum

Oooh! I never noticed the key-chain thing! All these little signs of affection between Asami and Aki-chan just keep emerging. So cute!

@aikoaiko: now there's a thought *also has hair fetish*. And you never know, Havi may just pop up somewhere in VF. Tao has a Ruruka plushie, so maybe Feilong has a Havi...seme hidden away somewhere XD
  4. Manius
    Manius
    @YorumiAkihime: Well, there is at least a little more than sex, in that Asami wouldn't take the risks that he has taken to save Akihito otherwise. Also, Asami seems to admire signs of strength in the objects of his pursuits (like when Akihito jumped to get away from him, and admiring the fact that he is not easily "taken"), but Akihito seems to be weaker in personality than Fei was. Again, if a person gets burned badly, don't you think they'd be more likely to choose a weaker partner (that they would be more likely to be able to control) the next time? Certain things about Akihito appear to amuse or intrigue Asami, but I just don't see the emotional depth that was there with Fei. I definitely have more sympathy for Fei than for Asami as well.

@aikoaiko: Count me in on appreciating the tangled up long silver and black hair!

So, who would be everyone's least favorite pairing with Fei? Mine would be with Tao.
  5. shattered
    shattered
    @Manius ~ if fei paired with tao, it'd just be wrong. although, i did read one fic where tao was 22 and back from university and was paired with a forty year old fei (or something like that, i cant remember how old he is ) i think

@knicker-chan ~ yep the forum cencors all the standard rude words but i guess now it also cencors the 'n' word

hmm... havi x fei might work ... they at least pass the hair rule
  6. aikoaiko
    aikoaiko
    @Manius: FeiLong and Tao is just wrong~! Tao is too cute to be defiled. Well that just me. plus generally speaking Im against shota with very few exceptions (such as Yamato Nase and Dr. TEN) normally if it shota I wouldnt even bother. NORMALLY being the key word...theres always an off chance encounter..but yeah Tao and Fei Fei is definately a no go for me.

@shattered: hmm 22yr old Tao and Fei Fei? haha Im kinda wondering who's the bottom *deeply ponders* Im sure 22yr old Tao makes an excepetionally fine biseinen ^_^

@knickerbokerchu: haha Havi popping into the world of viewfinder. that would be funny. but i guess that *could* happen since he's a magician and all.
    *pop* havi appears
    *ravages Fei Fei* <-- I leave that to your imagination ^_~ *winks*
    *pop* he's gone
    *Fei Fei sits up* huh what happened??
    *question marks hang overs Fei Fei head*
    *Fei Fei is confuzzled*

LOL!!
  7. knickerbokerchu
    knickerbokerchu
    @aikoaiko: I think the fic shattered might be talking about is this one. If it's not, it's still a fic with a Tao x Fei pairing and I quite liked it although I don't like the pairing generally *agrees with you about shota and your few exceptions*

I think Tao x Fei and Yan x Fei are my least favourite pairings (although I've never come across any fanworks about Yan x Fei yet).
  8. shattered
    shattered
    @knicker-chan ~ actually the feixtao one is this fic by sunflower1343 (im like a stalker, i read everything she writes coz they're so good ) but its a friends-locked journal so i dont know how many people can see it. it's quite well written even though the author herself said she didnt really fancy the pairing and just wanted to explore it.
  9. knickerbokerchu
    knickerbokerchu
    @shattered: ya know, I love sunflower's fics and thought I had read them all, but I haven't read that one *goes off to devour fic*
  10. Rakashun
    Rakashun
    I don't know, at this point, who I most want to see Fei paired with, although I do want to see him paired with somebody. Fei needs love! Sadly, I keep having this eyelid movie that extends that last chapter of VF so that after Fei plants the scorching (and NOT returned) kiss on Asami, Asami gets up and gives him one last smexing before they part for good. I know that Fei and Asami can never be paired, and I DO love the Asami/Aki perpetual chase, but the kissing/semi-smexing scene between Feilong and Asami in VF vol.2 is still one of my favorites. Fei needs an uber seme to top him, and for me, Mik just isn't the one. Don't know about Yoh, he was very sexy the last time we saw him, but I still think of him as Fei's subordinate. Sigh. Poor Fei...
Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast