aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Shrine of the Dragon

1. shattered
    shattered
    welcome knickerbokerchu!

*sigh* another yohxfei fan why oh why? what's so good about yoh?!?! LOL i'm a mikxfei fan so i just dont understand you yoh fans sometimes

umm ... i remember reading somewhere that either kou or takato was actually married >_>;; that first scene in chapter 4 (Body Chase) was actually at Akihito's friend's wedding. but i can never tell which is kou and which is takato

Feilong is actually pronounced "Fay-Long" like the Chinese pronounciation of his name 飛龍 (Fei = flying; Long = dragon) i only wish it wouldn't get associated with something like survivor but ... i guess the damage is done huh?
  2. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    @shattered: hehe, I totally agree what'S so great about Yoh?

however welcome, knickerbokerchu !! (I love your avatar, by the way )
  3. aikoaiko
    aikoaiko
    @knickerbokerchu: actually if you were pronouncing it in my Dialect, "fee" would be correct XD but since Fei Fei hails from H.K. (a predominately Canto dialect region) it's "Faye Loong" not "long" as in the sleeves are too long. Well, my Cantonese isnt that great, so I could be wrong (im only conversationally fluet in Canto)

@shattered: lol well Fei Long is such a common/cliche name that it's kinda to be expected. the "long" names as well as the many different "tiger" (eRr Hung is tiger right? or lion? i dont know my cats) names are just too common. I mean bruce lee and jackie chan is a "long" (well actually dunno about jackie...it sound more like a stage name)

I dont mind Yoh or Mik...but my perferred coupling is Asami =) loved Asami x FeiLong since the begining and always will =) between yoh and mik, I'd rather have Mik. but Asami wins Hands Down all the time with me ^^
  4. shattered
    shattered
    @aikoaiko ~ ah cool. i dont know anything canto except for that 'kon he fat choy' thing so i pronounce feilong how i know it.... well actually, i pronounce it how it's pronounced in the drama cd. ishikawa hideo as feilong!!! <3 <3 <3 (he plays ukitake from bleach )

do you mean 虎 "hu"? lion is 獅 "shi" i think dragon is the most popular amongst martial arts people jackie chan is know as 'dragon chan' in china but that's definitely a stage name and so is bruce lee's 'little dragon lee'
    i won't get too bogged down on the specifics for those who've go no idea what i'm talking about ... my chinese is pretty atrocious >_<

no way, asami belongs to akihito alone. who else would go through all that trouble to get back someone
  5. aikoaiko
    aikoaiko
    @shattered: haha thats true, I forgot it was also a stage name for bruce

hey you cant deny the fact that there was something between them...then fei fei got shot and tossed in jail. HaHa well just my preference. I know it's not even conceivable (since it will always be Asami x Akihito) but hey a Fangirl can dream right LOL Hey Im down for some threesome smexiness too like Asami x Fei Fei x Akihito =) actually correction. take Akihito out and replace him with Mik XD LOL!

Im weird, but you think any of YA character can top Asami? like if it's between Asami and Havi, who will win? LoL Sorry off topic I know..gomen
  6. shattered
    shattered
    asami's totally the ultimate seme!!! no one can top him! if it were asami and havi then havi would definitely be the uke! no questions about it
  7. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    Havi would put up a good fight; maybe he could control Asami with his magic just like he does with Val the beast. AsamixHavi or HavixAsami...it boggles the mind.
  8. shattered
    shattered
    oh but ... no one can resist those asami eyes!!! havi can use magic all he wants, but even if asami were bound by a spell, he'd still have that smug look on his face like 'you only *think* you've gotten the better of me' and really, havi will eventually just crumble under that piercing gaze
  9. fannshin
    fannshin
    *peeks in*

Oohh Asami X Havi?! *drools*

someone should write a fic. the thought of the smex involved gives me a nosebleed. .
  10. knickerbokerchu
    knickerbokerchu
    I'm back (sorry, I just kinda posted yesterday and then buggered off to bed). Thanks for the welcome <3

@shattered: well that clears that up. Now I have to get used to calling him the right way.

And what's so bad about Yoh huh? He's loyal and sexy and mysterious and currently being tortured which is even more sexy and well, so far Mik strikes me as a blond Asami-wannabe who fails miserably. We could start a Yoh v Mik debate but unfortunately, all I think we really have to do is refer to the sacred laws of yaoiland - an uke and a seme cannot have the same hair colour, therefore, Mikhael wins *cries* That was what doomed Asami x Fei from the start as well. This thought occurred to me yesterday and ruined all my theories about Fei ending up with Yoh *cries harder*

Yeah, that stuff about Takuto being married was in the recent Collector's Box I think - but it confused me because wasn't he the one crying about being dumped by his girlfirend in Love Prize? I thought this came after Body Chase but maybe my timeline's wrong - I'm still a little confused as to where those oneshot chapters come. And Kou's the one with the shoulder length black hair whom Fei kidnaps.

@YorumiAkihime: *sighs* All these Mik supporters! I refer you politely to my response to shattered. Yoh is cool but Mik wins by virtue of his hair colour. A hollow victory imo XD

Hehe, I like my avatar too and I've received quite a few pm's about it and I was so proud when I made it ('cause like it's so complicated) but I'm thinking of changing it soon.

@aikoaiko - I think I'm just going to pretend he speaks your dialect; it's too hard to change how I say his name in my head!

re: topping Asami. Can't be done. My world view would be skewed beyond repair if it could...though for some reason, this weird image of Ruruka topping Asami popped into my head *shudder*
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast