aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Shrine of the Dragon

1. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    Just to be sure - pls no arguing to which aarinmember Fei Long belongs Cause you can't beat me, he is mine Oh, did I say that loud?
  2. shattered
    shattered
    *shamelessly joins* i love fei long!!! <3 <3 <3
    i dont mind yorumi-chan, you can keep him, but i get to watch
  3. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    According to me, he is the best what Viewfinder provides Hehe, I am a very generous Fei-owner I am usually lending him to Mikhail, so we can both watch
  4. shattered
    shattered
    mmmmmmmmmm mik im so hoping that its going to be mikxfei when yamane-sensei eventually gets to the end of viewfinder (i wonder if i'll be 50 by then >_<)
    well asami's not so bad either! but i guess he just doenst have the hair
  5. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    *drools* Oh my, can I see Fei's sexy butt? *faints*
    I hope with you They are almost destined to each other, when they met one could see the UST floating in the air Oh, and you scare me Generation of yaoi grannies, ne?
    And sorry for beeing so dumb but just from where is the kawaii Fei in suit?
  6. shattered
    shattered
    its just that the series is taking so long to progress! we got a nice chapter but theres another 7 weeks to go till the next chapter comes out! i dont want yamane-sensei to die of exhaustion but ... bi-monthly is just too damn slow!

its from viewfinder volume 2 the naked truth arc chapter 1, when he threatens poor aki with the lives of his friends and makes him go ask asami for help ... along ... in asami's hotel room ... and obviously, smex ensues
  7. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    You are so right, can't wait for the next chapter When I think about it, there wasn't much shown in the last one
    Ah-ha!! Scandal!! I have just found out why I don't know the pic I knew that some chapters were probably missing in my files... *gulps*... but it seems that I missed the whole beginning of Naked Truth Arc
  8. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Ah, Fei Long. So tragicXDD Here's another Viewfinder fan!!!

*presents a roll of film to each of the members as a welcoming gift*....XP
  9. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    *takes the gift* Whoaaaaaaaaa, welcome here by the way
  10. Mifeman
    Mifeman
    Aki-chan... Why wasn't i informed of this group? I found out throw Blue profile

I agree with Shattered and aki... The most frustrating in Yamane ayano works is the time she takes for releasing each chapter... I get really impatient waiting.
Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast