aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Shrine of the Dragon

1. fannshin
    fannshin
    I have been checking out the scavenger hunt..Its soo cool. I'm too chicken to join in though. I'm most interested to see the sex toy they picked for him. hehehe

oh..and if you are a YA LJ member, I recommend reading Households by clueless_psycho. Chapter 10 just came out and the smex is mmmmm
  2. shattered
    shattered
    oooh new chapter of households? *runs off to read*
    even though i check it everyday, i dont pay attention to fics unless they were by sunflower1343 i've only read a few ones that are a few super good but dont wanna read more incase i come across a badly written one and die from its horrible-ness

those hunt lists are funny. i really like all the actor choices, really hot people put ioan gruffud, andy lau and viggo mortensen

@sommar ~ you mean the aneros? that really sounds like something fei-fei would wanna try
  3. sommar
    sommar
    yes... households *droools* like really... *drools some more* the smex clueless writes is always
    and shattered - sunflower1343 is my favourite too, along with clueless ... but I admit, I'm not picky when it comes to VF fanfiction I'll read just about anything and there's some incredible fanfics out there There's too much time between Yamanes chapters to keep me sane if there wasn't fanfiction
    And the aneros... ... sooo Fei.... (almost makes me wish I was a boy )
  4. shattered
    shattered
    @sommar ~ sometimes i would randomly click on someone's fic but overall, i've been spoilt by reading all these great ones
    you know, reading what the aneros website says it does ... i sorta wish i were a boy too
  5. ilisten
    ilisten
    Hi folks. I'm new here, so naturally I'll start with a complaint. Well, not really but sort of! I hope someone is able to edit that group description. I really think it SHOULD say:

Seme, uke or both? With Asami, Takaba, Yoh, Mikhail or all of the above? Doesn't matter what you prefer, just come here to enjoy our beloved Fei Long!! Viewfinder fans in general are also welcomed...
  6. chamorrican56
    chamorrican56
    everyone. imma newbie
    im so so so happy that there is a place strictly for fei long! *droolls at the thought of him* oh snap sry bout that *wipes the drool of her keyboard vigorously*
    of course i love all the men from viewfinder (and who wouldnt?) and ayano yamane draws men in the most breathtaking way possible , my fav has to be fei long. he is calm and collective (well .. at times ^^) and his body is just friggin smexy *drools again* damnit *wipes again* but the one physical thing about fei long that attracts me most to him will have to be his hair. that man has f*cking gorgeous hair it makes me jealous!
    wow that was a lil long for an intro ... sry sry. so yea thats me ^^.

@ilisten: and i like the version of the group description. (ablsolutely no offense to the person who wrote the first one in any means)
  7. shattered
    shattered
    @ilisten ........... you make it sound like a VF orgy
  8. Rakashun
    Rakashun
    Yays! More happy FeiLove fans joining. ;D
  9. chamorrican56
    chamorrican56
    *ish a happy fei long fan* *beams with pride*
  10. sommar
    sommar
    oh shattered... you do know that your comment mentioning that it sounded like a Viewfinder orgy had me paralyzed and drooling for five minutes

(but then I woke up to the memory of a funny chibi VFdj by mercebymar where there was an orgy and Mik thought he was doing Fei but it was actually a... ahhh... no, can't say That would be a spoiler )
Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast