aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Shrine of the Dragon

1. chamorrican56
    chamorrican56
    -pounces sommar-

f*cking comic genius!!!! i loved it so much

(now i feel sorry for the teddy .... but loved it non the less )
  2. Rakashun
    Rakashun
    Some of the flat-out funniest VF crack I have ever seen was stuff by mercebymar on LJ. Her stuff just knocks me out. I'd also recommend droolworthy fanfix by clueless psycho and rabidplotbunny posted to the AY LJ.
  3. sommar
    sommar
    @ Rakashun- yeshyesh, clueless psycho writes excellent fics, and her smut is always more than droolworthy And I'm sooo wondering where she's going with Spellbound and Feis bloodlust
    and mercebymar... she just cracks me up
  4. fannshin
    fannshin
    Thanks for the linky people! They were too funny.
  5. sommar
    sommar
    ok... new chappie tomorrow!
    and in regards to a certain someones hot "makeover" who do you think is gonna be Feis future love interest??? seriously, think about it... *brain brakes* 'cause I can't...
  6. Rakashun
    Rakashun
    Man, the new chapter left me speechless. Mik is a whole different baddie from what I had been imagining. Trying to see him with our beloved Fei.... it might work, but they might trouble agreeing who is the seme!!!
  7. sommar
    sommar
    @ Rakashun - I totally agree ... uhhh... kinda.
    I soo wanna see him with Yoh, especially before (cause god did I hate Miks attitude, hair and suit... the whole package basically) Now he at least looks like someone who could be worthy our beloved Fei... still a bastard though
    Looks like a coldhearted *hot* posessive bastard...
    And I'm going for Fei = seme all the way ! (except with superdupermeAsami that is ) 'Cause just because he has long hair and kinda looks feminine *noooo! not really!* sooo many wanna see him as uke and I just don't go for that. Poor guy needs someone rooting for him in the seme corner and that is me!!!
    Preferably to Yoh
  8. Rakashun
    Rakashun
    I want Feilove to be seme, too, and it's easier for me to imagine that with Yoh than Mik. Mik has just turned into a hot-looking but shallow, unfeeling brut. I want Fei coupled with someone who loves him for who he is, not for his sexy bod and "beautiful face" (remember when Mik said that to him waaaay back in Vol 2, I think it was?). Yoh has shown some loyalty or feeling for Feilong, even though he was an undercover plant for Asami. I just hope he can convince Fei of that! Yoh is very manly *blushes*, but I could see him as uke to Feilong.
  9. sommar
    sommar
    *hugs Rakashun* YAY! another Fei = seme follower!!! LOVE you for it! Sometimes in discussions I feel like I'm the only one in that corner
    And imagining him topping Yoh soooo hot! XD ... just beacause Yoh is so manly and "loyal"!!! But how are we gonna get there... and where is Yoh now and what is being done to him... gahhhh!!!
    Sometimes because the chapters are published so far apart I tend to forget that not a lot of time has passed in the VF universe as opposed to in real life... so hopefully Yoh is not too badly beaten up... and I soo wonder what he is not finished with... hope it's Fei! God I hope it's Fei, what else could it be?
  10. Rakashun
    Rakashun
    @ sommar - It's so true about the time passage thingy. I keep forgetting that Aki hasn't been kidnapped for months and months. I think in VF time, it's only been a number of weeks. Once we get tanks of the complete Naked Truth arc, reading the story will go by all too fast!

Yes, what's happening to Yoh??? I want Fei to get done with this business with Aki, Mik, Asami, and the deed, and go back to where he left Yoh, all tied up and hawt looking!
Page 13 of 22 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast