aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Shrine of the Dragon

1. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    I was surprised when I read the post...it had never crossed my mind that they might be related. Asami is very protective of Fei; maybe there is some sort obligation that Asami owes from his past.
  2. Rakashun
    Rakashun
    Ooo, nice addition to the pictures, Mifeman! *strokes Fei's abs* That image is from the sheets, right? *is a puddle of gooo*
  3. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    It is Fei sama's birthday.
  4. Mifeman
    Mifeman
    @Rakashun: Yep is is Sadly i don't have the sheets I can only imagine the kind of dreams i would have if i slept in sheets with Fei in them
  5. shattered
    shattered
    i have the sheets but i havent taken them out yet >_> i'm still trying to think up some excuse to my parents for buying them. so far the only thing that i can think of that's slightly convincing is that these sheets are 100% cotton and i got them coz my skin wouldnt be irritated ... now how to explain the bishies? >_<

this pic of the sheets taken by serena on lj
    i just thought i'd share it for those to havent seen it in full but i wont upload it coz you need thefull size to see it in all its glory and frankly 600x600 just isnt big enough coz asami's hot too
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y29...b/DSC05138.jpg
  6. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    @ shattered No way to explain the bishies to the parents.

@ Mifeman....very sweet and delectable dreams...
  7. aikoaiko
    aikoaiko
    @shattered: Tell your parents that lately you've been having very bad/scary nightmares so you needed two strong man to give you protection and chase away the evil that is plaguing you LoL well if you're chinese they might just give you a piece of jade to put under your pillow...

okay so maybe it wont work...but hey I tried =)
  8. Rakashun
    Rakashun
    Have you folks been looking at the Fei Long Birthday Scavenger Hunt entries on LJ? Freakin hilarious!! (especially the favorite sex toys)
  9. sommar
    sommar
    @ rakashun - yesh! looooove the sex toys... especially the first one (uhh, forgot the name but the one to reach all the sensitive spots ) and the maidsdress was to DIE for!!!
    Imagine Fei in that small bonnet atop his lovely hair... don't know if I should be disturbed or faint from nosebleed
  10. Rakashun
    Rakashun
    Today's Fei b'day favorite outfit is a LEATHER cheongsam! *dies on the spot*
Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast