aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Shrine of the Dragon

1. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    @Manius: Heh, kinda cute and funny
    By the way - he says that Fei-sama is skilled in many things, mmm? Oh well, maybe Fei is not so much against shota as many ppl here (not including me ) are
    Oh well, that was a bad joke, I apologize
  2. Rakashun
    Rakashun
    I've always wondered about Feilong and Tao's relationship (just a little). It's said he rescued Tao from the streets, right? So Tao is sort of adopted, and Fei is more like a guardian than anything else. BUT, he makes no attempt to prevent Tao from seeing him naked. Remember the glorious scene of Feilong in the shower in his penthouse, and he then comes out dripping and sits with his naked front showing while Tao combs out his hair? My eyes bugged out over that!
  3. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    It was a wonderful scene
    But well, what about Tao is meant to eventuallybecome Fei's toy boy as soon as he grows a bit older? So Fei's simply taking care about his pet?
  4. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    Maybe when Tao grows up...I think Fei needs someone a little more mature and stronger willed.
  5. knickerbokerchu
    knickerbokerchu
    Maybe Tao is there to provide the eventual love interest for whoever ends the story alone - because I'm seeing 5 men and no real possibility of a 3-some *cries* so someone is gonna have to either die, or find someone else. Maybe Tao is the 6th person (in the future) to make the third couple.

I dunno. I sort of always wondered too. I actually never read anything into Fei letting Tao see him naked. As his attendant and a child, that would be pretty natural. I thought for a while that he might be a bastard son or nephew (Yan's kid?) but I guess he's just an orphan. I would like to know what motivated Fei to save him though.
  6. shattered
    shattered
    LOL ... it'd be funny if mik and/or yoh and/or tao turned out to be not gay its, like, totally unimaginable! even with mik being surrounded by bikini babes
  7. knickerbokerchu
    knickerbokerchu
    @shattered: Absolutely unimaginable!! It never even entered my head! LOL, I had one of them dying before even considering they might be straight (or bi). Not possible. The end.
  8. Rakashun
    Rakashun
    I had this really bizarre fantasy of Feilong and Yoh teaming up against Mik and Yan (I know... don't ask how Yoh got free) after Asami rescues Aki. Too weird!
  9. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    There is an interesting conversation in lj community about the possibility of Asami and Fei being related. Does anyone here think that might be a the reason Asami treats Fei the way he does?
  10. sommar
    sommar
    @ makiyuki - I've read some of that conversation too and I don't really see the possibility (well there is a slim chance I won't deny that since we don't really know much about Asamis past/family but really??? No...)

I do belive that Asami feels somewhat like a protective older brother towards Fei (and that is why nothing really happened in the first place... like who WOULDN'T wanna do Feilong otherwise??? Even his "real" brother wanted him ferchrissakes! ) since Fei is younger and maybe because they met at a certain time when Fei was still trying to make /find his place in this world. Maybe Fei reminded Asami of himself when he was younger and that is why he's so tolerant towards him?

Anyhoooo... well, that is my piece of rant... Anyone of another opinion???
Page 9 of 22 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast