aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Shrine of the Dragon

1. sommar
    sommar
    YAY! Great initiative for a group! Gotta share the Fei love
  2. makiyuki
    makiyuki
    I love Fei-sama. His long, glossy, raven locks are to die for.
  3. Mifeman
    Mifeman
    Does someone wanna guess to whom does that hot torso belongs to?
  4. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    Yay for more members Just come, come cause Fei needs our love

@Mifie: Ahem, sorry I was kinda thinking about posting info somewhere but then I decided to play hide and seek, gomeeee By the way, don't you just love poking me?

And that torso... isn't it highly lickable?

Welcome sommar Welcome makiyuki
  5. arinna
    arinna
    o, my goodness, how come i didn't see this group before? Fei-sama is my favourite Viewfinder character (sorry Asami). joining, so joining!!!
  6. Mifeman
    Mifeman
    @Aki-chan: that's cause you're a sweetie :hug

HIGHLY likable *evil grin*
  7. shattered
    shattered
    YorumiAkihime ~ you know, you can get the entire beginning of the naked truth arc at the yamane ayano lj file dump, they're temporarily uploading them because bebeautiful just cant get their acts together and release damn copies of vf in english so people on ebay sell them and the bits go past $200 or $300 US dollars

oooh the sheets! im hopefully gonna get them in the mail soon
  8. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    for arinna Yay, he is the best
    @Mifie: *cries* and oh, more glaring and I should really start licking the monitor
    @shattered: Thaaaanks I am not very familiar with LJ yet so I was downloading it from somewhere else but it was just... incomplete and whoa, you mentioned the forbidden word I soooo want the sheets You have ordered them? Where do you live so I can steal them from your mail box? Oh my, I am planning to rob a bank to get the cash but still dunno from where to order them
  9. shattered
    shattered
    hmm ... i thought it was obvious there i live ... sydney!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 i love it here

the sheets have been sold out unfortunately, it was a limited edition thing from the Yamane Ayano Special Collector's Box which was only available to residents of Japan, so I managed to get someone who lived there to buy it as a proxy for me ... it burned a huge hole in my wallet but ... somethings are just worth it
    But it's bound to turn up in auctions >_>
  10. YorumiAkihime
    YorumiAkihime
    I am so going to steal it from you Fortunately my friend lives in Australia
    Oh my, you have just shattered my dreams then I at least beg you to post the pics of it
    @sommar: Yay for the cool pics!! But how come you have them without that awfull text?? I am so stealing them to make a set later
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast