aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Devil May Cry

1. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Wow I haven't checked in here in like foreverXD Just touching base w/ all the DMC freaks!

My first Firehouse doujin. finally arrived today and I was like yeaaah It's pretty short so it shouldn't take too long to scan I don't think^^
  2. Camysan
    Camysan
    Welcome back Blue_Star ^^ (waves)

I bought a figurine of Vergil yesterday. I thought I had enough for a doujinshi of the devil twins but I've always wanted one of Vergil to drool - I mean, take care of I'll eventually get a doujinshi of them soon >D

I bought him off [ebay] at Circlered and he is 10.5". Now all I need is Dante...
  3. crinkletoes
    crinkletoes
    Omg! A devil May Cry group! Yes! ^u^

*joined* Hi everybody! lol
  4. Shini
    Shini
    @Camysan: Oh! Isn't that the Kotobukiya (something) one? I have both Dante and Vergil! *squeals* I'm completely drooling over them! ^^"

And welcome crinkletoes!! ^^
  5. Camysan
    Camysan
    Welcome crinkletoes (awesome name by the way XD)

@Shini: YUS. That's the one ^^ I can't wait to get it and put it by my monitor~ Sadly, I couldn't get the other of Dante D: BUT, I did get the Revoltech action figure of Dante which can move. Do wonders with positions...

Surprise buttsex anyone? ;P
  6. burningfire
    burningfire
    hey hey
    love DMC dante is awesome!
  7. moichi
    moichi
    i haven't been on here for a long time....... gomenasai >.<
  8. Camysan
    Camysan
    Added pictures~ >3
  9. thebrokenme
    thebrokenme
    AHHHHH!!!!!!
    Devil may cry yaoi still blows my mind.
    Does anyone have any scanned and translated doujinshi?
    I've only found one that was really good, while the other ones were a little iffy.
  10. Camysan
    Camysan
    Rofl. There isn't that much translated :/ I should go on another hunt through the abyss of the internet XD

DMC yaoi rules my brain~
Page 21 of 27 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast