aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Devil May Cry

1. synnesai
    synnesai
    kuro: iono yet! xD hahahaa just another fic to add to he list x3 ahaha blue already likes the idea xD
  2. Kuroneko-sama
    Kuroneko-sama
    lol... yeah guys.. believe me. If i lived close to any of you, I'd honestly more than welcome you into my home to play it. Because just thinking of not being able to play it till years from now....

On that note... is this fic the Dante/Nero one. Cuz if it is... maybe I'll take it off you hands synn..... who knows if thise VergxDante one doesnt then I might take on that one and save you the pain of adding another one to that scary long list of yours..hahaha

but first i'll need to get further in the game to see more of nero...he is still a mystery to me
  3. Hellbreed
    Hellbreed
    Happy valentines day, Dante-fans!!
  4. ricca123
    ricca123
    You guys thinkin of writting a new story should do a joint one... heh

one of those ones where one person writes one chappy, then Leaves a sentence half finished and the next person writes the next bit!!

-insert most of chapy here- Then the door opened and in walked........
    NEXT PERSON@@@!!!
    lolz at the kinda story youd come up with. heh
  5. Marcy Jade
    Marcy Jade
    Happy Valentine's day to you too Hellbreed!
  6. ricca123
    ricca123
    oh!! got my ps3 back.. lolz... you wont be hearing from me for a few days.... Ill be lost in DMC4...
  7. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    *bids ricca a tearful goodbye* Have fun, and don't forget us poor depraived people
    I myself actually went out and bought DMC 2 this weekend just to try and make up for it.

...But I'm starting to regret that I bought it
  8. Shini
    Shini
    Just came back from Paris ha ha! xD Welcome to the new members and stuff and..

Kuro, I hate you... Oh well... I have a friend who told me I could come over to his house to play since he has a PS3 AND DMC4, damn him for teasing me ("It's really awesome you know. I'm gonna play some more, see ya!").

I never played DMC2 and I never intend to as a matter of fact. I heard really bad things about it actually! ^^

Yeah why not write a joint-fic? It could be coool! I have a friend who's gonna draw a doujinshi out of one of my fanfic (DantexNero though, with hint of Vergil and it's in french ^^") but yeah in fact, I don't have much ideas right now. I guess my brains are still on vacations! ^^ Kuro, when are you finishing yours?? xD *stalks Kuro*
  9. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Dear God Shini. Don't. Ever.
    In short, everything that they say is true.
    w/b by the way!

*Is temporarily rich now so she just bought a DxV anthology* Looks like it's time to get to know Mr. Scanner so I can share with you all >> And if any Dante freaks know of any good translators let me know^^
  10. Shini
    Shini
    Hey, does your anthology has a blue cover? And Vergil on it? Cause I have one too, and there are different circles from it like erm.. I forgot! xD

And now I don't know any translators unfortunately.. u__u Oh my.. You just made me remember I had to scanlate a DMC doujinshi cause I managed to get the translation from it! O_o
Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast