1. Mifeman
    Mifeman
    I only have one thing to say... Dante x Vergil
  2. Talasca
    Talasca
    But who is the uke?! I can't decide. x3
  3. darkparagon
    darkparagon
    I would say neither of them of the uke/seme, rather they are both into sadomasochism! Which has to be the one reason I love Dante x Vergil!
  4. Mifeman
    Mifeman
    Hmm... Good question... In my head is Vergil. Cause he is such a bad boy, that i can't help myself from imagining him in a more *cough* vulnerable position *cough* But Dante as a uke is also quite interesting... Hmmm... They wouldn't look bad as a reverse couple. What do you think?

darkparagon: Nice thought Maybe a reverse couple with some sadomasochists tendencies...
  5. Talasca
    Talasca
    Yes. ...Reverse... *drools*

Is this one of the paper-rock-scissors-pairs? x3
  6. coz1134
    coz1134
    *is completely obsessed with DMC* THANK YOU TO WHOEVER MADE THIS GROUP!!!!!!!!!! *cough*
    Hello everyone...
  7. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Yes, predictably.....I'm here tooXD
    *waves to coz below her*

And yes, I'd totally have to agree and say that they're a coin-toss sort of pair. In my eyes it all depends on who gets there (to the top) first.....
  8. Shini
    Shini
    Mwahahaha! *created the group* And I dun care who's on top as long as it's DantexVergil... It's too hard to choose! xD *goes to add pictures*
  9. Mifeman
    Mifeman
    Blue_Star: That pic of Dante x Vergil!!! (I think i don't have any more smilies to use )

I've been wanting a sig and a ava from them, but i just can't seem to find pics i like. Where do guys find them?
  10. Shini
    Shini
    Ha ha! Loads of searching! I can send you some if you'd like! =D *has over 100MB of DMC pictures*
Page 1 of 27 12311 ... LastLast