aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Devil May Cry

1. Camysan
    Camysan
    Hehe, indeed!

I wanna write another one of these two. They're so badass~
  2. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Huge announcement kids!~ DMC5 trailer has been released but be forewarned.......
    EVERYTHING is different. Including Dante's voice which bums me out mostT___T;; I guess it's supposed to be a prequel/backstory/before Dante became a demon hunter sort of thing? But if there's a chance of papa Sparda could be in it then I'm willing to stay positive for now:

And Vergil. Let's not forget that somehow he'd have to be there too.

Devil May Cry 5 Trailer out!
  3. Camysan
    Camysan
    What?! New voice actor? Bummer ;_;

:0 I need to check this trailer out~
  4. Shini
    Shini
    Buh buh, kind of disappointed by the hair... I mean, if it was all brown, yush~! But these white locks at the back of his head...?
    However, it seems really cool! Can't wait to no more, especially since all this seems pretty weird. I'm quite sad the voice actor is not the same... Somehow I heard that this DMC is about the past when Dante was called Tony Redgrave (if you've read the novels) but I'm not sure, it's a friend who told me that.
  5. Georgia126
    Georgia126
    Hello everyone! About DMC5, it's not actually a sequel but a reboot. So it's not actually the 5th game in the series, but rather a sort of spin off. Still I wish they'd stick to the main series.
    Also I really hope Nero is in the next game! They haven't explained who he is yet! Although I've heard many people theorise that he's Vergil's son.
  6. Shini
    Shini
    Reaally? Man... I wonder how it's all going to turn out.
    When is it released anyway? TBA?
    As for me, I hope Vergil is going to make an appearance! It's the first time I've heard Nero could be Vergil's son! I always thought he reincarneted himself in Nero's arm or something like that...
  7. Camysan
    Camysan
    There's no way Nero is his son. He didn't even have sexy fun times with a woman. Oy people and their theories.

Anyway, I really don't like this new dmc game coming out. It's just...."lol whut?" worthy.
  8. Georgia126
    Georgia126
    Yeah I don't think he's Vergil's son either. That would just be awkward. And yes I am hating this reboot thing. My friend remarked that this emo Dante looks pretty cool (I was ranting about the trailer and made her watch it) and I kind of agreed if he was a stand alone character from a completely separate series, but he claims to be Dante?! Really, Ninja Theory? What the hell have you done to him?
  9. Shini
    Shini
    Well I guess they want to do this reboot thing in order to attract more gamers. Younger players who won't get a chance to play the earlier games (such as DMC 1, 2 or even 3) because they bought a PS3 and don't have the earlier playstations will just be happy and join the DMC community.
    Anyway, I think I'll wait and see if it's worth it. It might be interesting. :/
Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ... 17252627