aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Devil May Cry

1. synnesai
    synnesai
    @shini: shoot them at me xD
  2. Kuroneko-sama
    Kuroneko-sama
    I almost shot someone at gamestop yesterday. They had the audacity to keep me from getting my hands on a copy of DMC4..

But then I went to best buy.. and all was good

Now Im just counting down the hrs till I get back home to loose myself in all that Nero and Dante loveliness.... Shini!! come over to my house... all the DMC you could ever want
  3. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    I have to wait until tomarrow...>> (gets paid)

I've noticed that it's only like $40 for the PC version. That at least makes me happy Guess I'll have to buy a controller or weird somethings like that too.....

*wants to read a fic, not write one* syn, write something!
  4. synnesai
    synnesai
    blue: xD working on ideas...very hard since I dun know much on the game...but I have an idea...xD

I'll dedicated to this group hahaha! xD
  5. argona
    argona
    hello all!
  6. synnesai
    synnesai
    hi argona!!! =D
  7. Hellbreed
    Hellbreed
    Hi everyone!
    I really enjoy the anime. I was really suprised how cool it was, my sleeping love for Dante woke up again, but it was too bad that he wore so much clothes on all the time... Hehehe... (sorry ´bout my english-_-;
  8. synnesai
    synnesai
    hi hell~!

nah - your english is good xD probably better 'n mine ((and I've beens peaking it since I was born >.>))

I never saw the anime...xD but i enjoy the games

and DARN YOU KURO FOR GETTING IT~!!!
  9. Hellbreed
    Hellbreed
    Hi synnesai!
    U should really see the anime, it reminds little bout Hellsing, but way more cooler and whith better animation. (don´t get me wrong, I´m a big Hellsing-fan too)

I´we only played dvm 1 & 2... never tested the third game... Why I really don´t knew...
    Was a little dissapointed on the second game, maybe had to have somehing 2 do whith that-_-

Maybe I buy the fourth part, when it´s getting little cheaper...(games are sooo expensive in sweden, doh!)
  10. synnesai
    synnesai
    hahaha I played 1 & 3 - I heard 2 was a let down by a lot of people so I skipped 2 all together xD 3 was a "WHOA DANG! AWESOME!" IMHO~~ I liked 3 a lot haha xD I still need to beat it though =p

4 looks real good! But...I'm poor and dun have any of the systems that I need - and my comp is maxed out already with all my KH stuff haha xD
Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast