aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Devil May Cry

1. totaljammer
    Hmmm Sparda twin sandwhich!
    Lol

I want a bit more Vergil on top please...thank you!
  2. Deni27
    There you go totaljammer!! More Vergil for everyone!!
  3. totaljammer
    Hey on the pictures for this club can they be explicit? I have an...*ahem* drawing of Dante I drew that I could share....

And who couldn't do with a lil more Vergil in their life? Seriously depressed about DMC4 because of that...*tear* I know he's around though...can't have only one of the sparda twins....it just wouldn't be right.
  4. Shini
    Shini
    Welcome, welcomeeeeee~! x3

@totaljammer: I don't think pictures can be explicit since they're not allowed on your albums.
  5. Deni27
    Deni27
    Yeah...I wish the pics could be explicit but...meh. -Sighs- twincest with Dante and vergil pics would be soooo awsome.
  6. totaljammer
    totaljammer
    DRAT! Me draw a non NC-17 Picture of the twins? HAHAHAHA! Impossible! Dante is just too damn naughty for me to resist...Not to mention Vergil just always seems to 'feast' on his younger half...*evil grin* At least that's how I see it....YUM!

Lol I just noticed the header for this club..."nation sadist in blue" Lol I have a fanfiction I wrote called "True Blue Sadist" Tehe that's a funny coincidence!
  7. Deni27
    Deni27
    Haha, really? Thats cool.
    But yeah...the twins be anuthing less than 18+ is just wrong!
  8. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    I finally got my dmc doujin scans finished!^^
    They're here. Mostly gag & light yaoi, but it's still funXD
  9. Deni27
    Deni27
    YAY!! MORE DMC doujin~~
    thank you!!
  10. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Yr welcome Deni Now what I reaaally want is one of those Firehouse doujins. I find the muscley/older Dante and Vergil to be strangely fascinating as wellXD

....sort of scary, but still fascinating
Page 19 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast