aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Devil May Cry

1. Deni27
    Yeah...them being older and more mucley is a bit...creepy, but hell they're sexy non the less!!
  2. Camysan
    Camysan
    Hey, I'm back ^^ Been playing a MMO waaaay too much. I have two fics revolving around our two favorite naughty demon boys (Vergil is naughty...he's hiding it >P) So, expect them later on this month or later since I get sidetracked like crazy. Hopefully I'll get the one-shot done before posting a multi-chaptered one :P

Squee! Doujinshi~ Er, not translated but who cares x3 Pictures are all worth it <3~

I've been trying to find people to roleplay these two with me but...meh, no one Dx (flails) They either want Original or Dante/Lady, Vergil/Lady or any other pairing. I have to say that I can only see Vergil loving Dante since we all know he's like "POWA! GIVE EET TO MEEE!" That alone gave me a plot bunny heheh.

"You want power? I'll give you power." (snickers)
  3. Deni27
    Deni27
    Oooh! Yay fanfics!!
    But hey I'll roleplay with you!! I love to Rp.
  4. Camysan
    Camysan
    You do? Awesome~
  5. Shini
    Shini
    @totaljammer: It's because I was inspired by your fanfic... *huge fan* xD
  6. Akuma_Kao
    Akuma_Kao
    hi minna-san,
    I'm a new member in this group *bows*

... and totally addicted to Dante/Nero/Vergil ^^#
  7. totaljammer
    totaljammer
    @Shini OMG WHAT REALLY?>!!@#JGF_+ SO awesome!
    I'm happy as all hell now. *blush* Didn't know anyone liked it that much! <3<3<3 Haha I didn't know anyone even read it...haven't looked at it in over a year.

I need to write more DMC, or at least finish Suffering Sins hahaha, also I need to kick my bf off of GTA 4 so I can finally beat DMC 4.

VD <3
  8. moichi
    moichi
    *waves at everyone* =D
  9. Camysan
    Camysan
    Welcome Akuma I'm addicted to all three of them. Fine specimens~ (snickers)

(waves at moichi)

I need to finish up my story of our two favorite devil twins. Only four pages done ><
  10. moichi
    moichi
    hey Camysan ^^

how is everyone?
Page 20 of 27 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast