aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Devil May Cry

1. Camysan
    Camysan
    I'm like stuck on the second one. I used up all my orbs. I should just restart it. But damn, when I get more money, gonna order the first one and I'll have a set >D And play it and of course, yell at whatever annoys me on it :B
  2. Shini
    Shini
    It's been a long time since I came here! I feel ashamed since I'm the creator of the group!
    I have DMC4, finally! <3
    How are you guys doing anyways? =D
  3. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    B*tchin' rad, Shini. Oh look, our conversation inspired me to come here as well
  4. Camysan
    Camysan
    Rofl. Hey Blue_Star and Shini :P I'm still dragging along the fic of our favorite devil twins xD
  5. Kurinerox
    Kurinerox
    Beat Heaven or Hell Mode! Dante Must Die mode is so hard.. ; ;
  6. .tokiko
    .tokiko
    You can do it Kurin
  7. Camysan
    Camysan
    I had trouble with medium....I should try it again though since I know how the enemies move now xD
  8. Kuroneko-sama
    Kuroneko-sama
    Oh my!!! its been so long... stupid RL And Shini I'm so sorry! forgive me , I can't seem to finish that lousy oneshot that I started back in Feb. Maybe as a way to celebrate my B-day, I'll think of a way to finish it.......<---is seriously doubting that might happen
  9. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Where's the fic, Camysan?! Cant wait to read it^^

Well, I was lucky enough to recently score a ps3 and right now I've just started playing w/ Dante. Nero wuz fun I guess but maybe I'm just biast (???)

It's DxV, bitches. DxV forever
  10. Shini
    Shini
    I think you mean biased Blue? Cuz I don't know what biast means! xD

And yeah, though I kinda like Nero, it's still DxV all the way!

@Kuro: It's okay, I can understand but I can't wait to read it! When's your birthday anyways? Oh my... I should get on AIM sometimes to talk to you. Why don't you have a msn, huh? xD

@Camy: When are you going to finish iiiit? Post it right here when you're done, so that we can all read it! =D
Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast