aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Devil May Cry

1. Shini
    Shini
    LOL Camy! Yeah DMC is just awesome, huh? It screams YAOI! "How about a kiss from your brother?" <3333 And I loved Nevan too, she kicks ass! Though she was a bit annoying when coming to suck your blood... xD

And yeah eight months.. I'm talking about the non-moving one, yeah! The ones by Kotobukiya! They're freaking awesome! You can even change Vergil's hair if you want by changing the head! Can be down or spiked!! xD
  2. Deni27
    Deni27
    Hello all!! Sorry for being so late!!! It has been a busy week...But good news I finally passed the DMC4 game! Yay!! I want another one to come out!! gyah Nero is so sexy!!

But Dante will always have my heart!!
  3. Camysan
    Camysan
    My god yes that one as well Shini XDD That one never fails to make laugh |D I'm like, "YES, PLEASE DO :D :D :D" When I first went against Nevan, I didn't have her coming to suck my blood...probably because I used air hike every .5 seconds XD I love double jumping <3 It makes me feel powerful XD

I should so order a Vergil and Dante action figure...(smirks and rubs hands together).

Nero is indeed sexy <3 Vergil and Dante are sexier though <3 Both of them are on equal while Nero is right below 'em. Sparda? Above of course :P That is one fine specimen of hot demon [ass] <3 |D
  4. Deni27
    Deni27
    Yep..so true. But I do like Nero's voice actor...Johnny is sooo SMEXY and he does so many characters I love, like Vash, Ichigo ect...-sigh-

I want to have dante's babaehs!!

Speaking of which, what do you all think of the fanfics where dante has children? Do you think he should have girls or boys?
  5. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Children??...........*otp glitch*
    Can't say as I've ever read one. All that hetero action would probably put me under XD
    I'd rather not think about it!^^' (runs back to her little yaoi land of naive-ness)
  6. vizard light
    vizard light
    hi hi i just joined the group.
    so what do we do?
    rape Dante!
  7. Deni27
    Deni27
    Rape Dante? hmm....sounds like a plan!!
  8. totaljammer
    totaljammer
    I am a Join'! Oh yeah!
    I love Dante and Vergil...omg do I ever!
    I write and draw them...yummy stuff they are!
    <3<3<3
    <-currently on mission 21 of DMC4->
  9. Deni27
    Deni27
    Isn't DMC4 the most awsome thing ever?! I love Nero!! I just wish Vergil would have come back...Dante seemed so sad!!
  10. Kon_arigato
    Kon_arigato
    Hey I've just joined the the group ! And i want to rape Dante but Vergil too (at the same time if possible). Can i?
Page 18 of 27 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast