aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Devil May Cry

1. Deni27
    I definatly agree with Tila...that would make awsome yaoi...I heard they were making an Anime of Devil May Cry, and I hope vergil is there with major teasers for both!! Gyahh!! I love them sooo much!!!!

Hey what are some good fanfictions you have read about DantexVergil?
  2. synnesai
    synnesai
    -random-

you know I can't play DMC at night?? xD The music freaks me out too much so I get scared OwO;;;

xD

I just thought I should admit this hahaha xD ((maybe that's why I haven't beaten the games yet xD my only free time is at night OwO;;; ))
  3. Camysan
    Camysan
    Aww (hugs syn) I know how you feel. If something freaks me out, I'd rather play it during the day x_x
  4. puffhime
    puffhime
    X.x dante and nero ish hot =3 and yaoi for that is yay XD
  5. Deni27
    Deni27
    I LOVE the music in DMC!! It is totally awseome! But I can see how it can freak people out...hehee...The music in Silent hill freaks me out the most though...

Ohh!! I rented the DMC4 game again so that I can finish it! So far being Dante kicks so much ass! He is so ADORABLE~!!!~~
  6. synnesai
    synnesai
    Oh dude dun get me wrong xD The OST is awesome - it's just I'm a freak and I get scared easily xD
  7. Camysan
    Camysan
    I love the music as well and I'm so damn thankful that I've never played Silent Hill. I just know I won't sleep for an entire week if I played that game x_X Maybe more...><

Right now as I type this, I'm ordering DMC 3: Special Edition >DD
  8. Shini
    Shini
    I must buy my PS3 in the USA since Euro's currency is really high! xD

I loveee the DMC OSTs! They're the best! But yeah Silent Hill is freaking scary! Never managed to finish the third one cause I was too scared, even with having a friend over to play it....

And I just played DMC4!! It's freaking awesome! I love Nero, he's so arrogant (a bit like Dante in fact!) but the ending s*cked :/ I already have DMC 3 SE and it's pretty good! So yeah, I'll have to wait until I get my hands on a PS3.
  9. Camysan
    Camysan
    Eeks >_o Well, I got the one that doesn't have backward compatibility which now I regret since the PS3 can use wireless and our PS2 needs to be connected. I don't have two internet connections on the wall x_x Meep.

Yay! Right now I'm playing it with the internet on. Finally got the wireless all configured on it. Nero is awesome. I got so used to his arm, I keep forgetting Dante doesn't have it XDDD "Grab them! Grab - oh, it's Dante. USE SWORD THEN!" I always use swordsman. I suck at the others |D Also, was I the only one drooling over Nero's voice? >>; Also...Dante's eyes are very beautiful in the game.

Yeah, I didn't even know that much about Devil May Cry when I bought the second game which was...quite...odd. Can't wait to get DMC 3 SE though. I ordered it to come the next day. I had enough. When it comes to games like these, I'm impatient x3
  10. synnesai
    synnesai
    ahhh shini played DMC4 ?? xD I'm not too surpirsed

how'd you play it?
Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast