aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Devil May Cry

1. Kuroneko-sama
    Kuroneko-sama
    Dude..... Shini played... and finished it already?!!!!

She just made me feel like such a loser

@Camysan- No you aren't the only one. Johnny's voice is just that smexy! And once I heard him say..."shall we dance", this was my reaction--->
  2. Camysan
    Camysan
    Good xD His voice is so sexy.

DMC 3 SE is coming tomorrow. I can't wait ^_^ Err...later on today XD
  3. Marcy Jade
    Marcy Jade
    Argh me envy for all you playing DMC4 just keeps growing!

whispers: I guess I'll just have to wait for one of them to turn their back and then...
  4. Camysan
    Camysan
    >> Why Marcy, is that a knife I see? Lmao xD

Turns out my game didn't come today. Wtf? I contacted the company about it but they have yet to respond. (shakes fist at them) Give me my game damnit D<

Edit: Well, I found out that they don't have any in stock and my account says I didn't make the purchase. Damnit. Time to find another place >/ I'm so impatient <<;

Edit 2: Ordered it from Barnes & Noble. Should've done that in the first place (face palms). D'oh!
  5. Camysan
    Camysan
    Oh. My. God! I replayed DMC 4 and the priest, forgot his name heheh, had like a small amount left and I used Devil Trigger on him and used the combo. I swear to you that I heard him say "Jackpot" when he finished it off O _ O
  6. sunray1
    sunray1
    Ahhh! i love dmc.
    ive only played dmc 3 and 4 and im in love with dante. i was a disappointed at the beginning since you weren't dante but nero started to grow on me. especially his devil bringer arm!
    ive almost beat the game. im about to recover nero and beat the big bad boss! YAY!!
  7. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    *is totally with Mercy Jade*
    Did he really say "jackpot"?????

....derails into smexy nothings
  8. Shini
    Shini
    Nu-hu~! It was awesooooome! I have a friend who has the game, so I started playing it at his house and god, it was awesome! Though I didn't get to play as Dante. I only did missions 1 & 2, and watched some scenes since you can watch them without playing. So, no Kuro, I didn't finish the game! xD
    But yeah, now that I played it, I think I can wait 'till this summer to get my hands on it, and I'm pretty patient... *has been waiting for 8 months for her Dante & Vergil figurines*
  9. Camysan
    Camysan
    Eeks, no many knives x0

I'm pretty sure he did since I heard, "Jack" and then "pot". I may play that one mission again, just to be sure.

I love Nero's Devil Bringer. Gives you so many combos and bring a demon his way to kick more ass >D

(Be prepared for me rambling, I do this every time I play a game <<)

I finally got DMC 3. So much fun <3~ Now all I need is the first one and I have all XD DMC 3 really made me laugh so hard. Especially the Joker (coughArkhamcough). Although, he annoyed me greatly afterwards. As for Vergil and Dante...did anyone think, "Just kiss already!" when both of them clutch each other's swords and their feet are only shown on the last mission? Because I did since it DID look like they were kissing, haha |D

I loved Nevan since she is one sexy demon <3 Her turning into a guitar...my god, I got so many SS on the wagon XD And I had a blast playing Vergil (snickers). I got the other outfit for him. Nice biceps he has ;0 (And ass xD). That reminds me when Vergil joins Dante to fight Arkham (god, he annoys me D<). When the screen loaded and I moved Dante, it made me laugh XD I'm like, "Cool, now let's find a place somewhere ;P" I hate the damn leeches D< I killed more when I was Vergil than Dante. Mostly used Force Edge since Yamato's combos are like...slow x_x

I have to say, if I wasn't a pairing of these two before, I so would now since DMC 3 so entirely screams, "YAOI" between them. They use a lot of sexual innuendos, especially that joker. "The shaft that make women shudder." I seriously loled at that XD
  10. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    8 months for figures Shini? You ARE patientXD I'd go crazy;P Are they the ones that came out like maybe a year ago? Those ones...you know what I'm talking about. The ones that don't move....the stand-still things....XD
Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast