aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Stalker Haven: 18+

1. Shivakigirl
    Shivakigirl
    gâteau: yeah... my 2 favorite stories... but Hunting wins, no question about it! Hayley gave me Kyran, I owe her my vote
  2. Rosette89
    Rosette89
    @ ghettoe -- Australia. I think we turned over almost the first of everybody, except for the New Zealanders that is. ^^

@ Nacht -- *grins* {Rory: *grumbles* Am not *narrows eyes* Who the f*ck do you think you are calling me cute? *shifty eyes and nuzzles his nose on your shoulder} Now, since I updated its your turn *pokies*

@ everyone -- what is this stages thing? Will there be more voting? Is that only if there's a tie?
  3. ghettoe
    ghettoe
    Rosette: does australia use GMT? (greenwich mean time)
    shiva: i cant choose, i love both stories, i mean archangel really knows how to write a freaking good story and so does hayley urgh *goes to get a cup of coffee*
  4. Rosette89
    Rosette89
    Yeah we do!! ^^
  5. Nachtwind
    Nachtwind
    @ghettoe: yea, but it's multiple choice, so you could have voted for both of them (>___> although I myself realized that too late XD) Shades is something special in my opinion. I totally adored the fic until chapter....I dunno, half way. Gem started to add alot of new characters lateron, they are awesome, but I had the feeling of you don't really know where the story is leading *laughs* But what I love about Shades: You totally feel that the author loves her characters, giving them characterdepth you seldom find anywhere on here except for very few exceptions. I know that Gemmie thinks alot about her boys, feeling with them ^__^

@Shiva: I did NOT much worse....*whines* at least I don't think so anyway because I at least gave my readers the full share a few chapters later *pokes* Update!

@Rose: *grins and pats Rory's head* Raven's left hand, I can call anyone cute that I want <3 You updated?! Eeeeep....and I really need to hurry *goes and grabs snacks and coffee*
  6. Shivakigirl
    Shivakigirl
    g&#226;teau: It would really be a tough choice for me, if... AOP has great talent, but we don`t get attached to her characters like for Hayley`s, I think... though, Mazian is adorable!!!!
    I`m just happy I made up my mind a long time ago.

Naughty: No negociation! You update first, then I will!
    I also liked Gem`s story. Her characters are well developed, very endearing in a way... but again... the grammar, the punctuation.. I sometimes had to read several times to understand what she meant. But a great story nonetheless!
  7. ghettoe
    ghettoe
    natch: i couldnt connect with the story at all. i just couldnt see myself finishing it so i didnt go any further. you know when you start reading a story you can sot off tell whether you'll go with it or not. it just wasnt my style but i've heard alot of people praise it so maybe i should give it a chance.

shiva: your kind of right about that. i dont really get attached to the characters, but that is something that i dont mind at all. i never mind not getting attached to the characters, and i also dont mind getting attached to them, like i really love tetzel!!! but also sometimes not getting attached to the characters can be a bad thing. example in camatose, kevin irritated the crap out of me, and i think that pulled the story down a bit. i'm still undecided though
  8. Shivakigirl
    Shivakigirl
    gâteau: pulled the story down a bit... 9/10 is still very good, in my opinion I was so happy when Kevin died... I guess you were too Having characters that move me is important. Sometimes, I just wanna kick Drydyn`s butt, he`s so soft and anti-hero, which is good in a way. Her story never falls into cliché. But I`m not as drawn as I am to Hayley`s story.
  9. ghettoe
    ghettoe
    shiva: i like how drydyn's detached, like he doesnt just give his heart to anyone, as in despite the story being fantasy its realistic. i think thats why im drawn to AOp's story. like drydyns aware of the reality of his situation. 9 is great but i would give Aop a 9.5 . i have yet to give a story a ten maybe hunting might get it, but i have to wait for the ending. i was so sure i would give hayley my vote and i will since there are different polls, but if it comes down to the top stories i'll be in a pinch
  10. Shivakigirl
    Shivakigirl
    g&#226;teau: You think Drydyn is detached? I think he longs to give his heart, but can`t cuz he`s scared of his situation. He seems so lonely... It`s true that Silent Dance seems realistic. But don`t you feel like that with Hunting? Not in the same way though, but I`m so much into that story that it seems real to me... I`m a groupie! What can I say?
Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast