aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Stalker Haven: 18+

1. Shivakigirl
    Shivakigirl
    Naughty: you and xcc are so obsessed with sharing body heat!!! Let them suffer a little more, no? It`s more fun that way
    I`m glad you liked the update
    **cough**...huh... about Efren and Rain....hm... I couldn`t stop myself at the hipbones only... ... but they didn`t seem to mind!!!!
  2. Nachtwind
    Nachtwind
    @Shiva: *laughs* I know! They are so much fun this way *giggles* And of course Kyran is adapting. *grins* He's intelligent and knows how to turn situations so he gains an advantage^^

*cough*...............why am I(!) the one carrying that nickname when you(!) are the one doing that ?! Oh well...as long as you had fun XD
  3. ghettoe
    ghettoe
    shiva: i know what gateau is but could you make that un gateau du chocolat ou GDC. *grins*
    sp: i hope you make it among the top though that makes choosing much harder. i'm now stuck between four artists you included. i've decided if i cant make up my mind i wont vote for either or i'll do an ini mini mani mo. lol or i'll just browse the stories again and find which one moves me the most
  4. Nachtwind
    Nachtwind
    @ghettoe: My choice is set in stone Although there are so damn many awesome authors and stories, but my heart undenyingly belongs to Hunting ^_____________^
  5. Shivakigirl
    Shivakigirl
    gâteau: we say gâteau au chocolat in French, so you will be GAC But.. isn`t cake a little too sweet for someone who wants my Dorcha dead?

Naughty: You win all categories of naughtiness, believe me!
  6. ghettoe
    ghettoe
    Natch: i drop the nickname i dont think it will work, seeing your resolve i guess i will set mine on blueberry juice and condoms.
    shiva: your the one who suggested gateau, though its a good nickname because i love sweet things :grin:
  7. Nachtwind
    Nachtwind
    @Shiva: >_____> I'm a good girl....most of the time *pokes and grins* I(!) did not send my characters into a hot shower scene on the first day they 'met'/lived together. (..........................now that I think about it...........I did worse >_> *eyes shift*)

@ghettoe: XD I was so relieved to see that there were several Polls (*lol* and that Exorcism is in another Poll than Hunting, Carnalli and Silent Dance *hahahahahahaha* Or else I would have no chance at all Lucky That's why I think it's a bit unfair to have the Polls this way, because when the three most fav fics are in one and the same poll, one might get dismissed while there will be another one from another poll that's all in all less popular, but still enters the next stage because of that.
    Do I make sense? You know what I mean, like: the best fics outdoing each other already before it's the final stage.
    And.....silly me didn't notice it was multiple until it was too late XD And I almost died when choosing between shades of taste and comatose. The other polls were easy ^______^
  8. ghettoe
    ghettoe
    natch: i liked the polls idea though the three things i was voting for were in the same poll and in one poll i didnt see anything i wanted to vote for and i was like crap. i confess i never finished shades of taste, i got to page one and was like hmm. i guess i didnt give it a chance, i was thinking of picking it up again because the writing was good. yeah you make sense, it sucked that hunting was in the same poll as blueberry juiceand condoms it took me like five minutes to decide which i would vote for, i chose blueberry because hunting had the most votes.
  9. Shivakigirl
    Shivakigirl
    Naughty: It`s the not first day, it the NEXT day! And you did much worse, I have no doubt!

gâteau: But in stage 2, will you vote for Hunting? I doubt Blueberry J will go through stage 1... I liked that story. I just wish the author updated more often.
  10. ghettoe
    ghettoe
    shiva: yeah after that its hunting or the silent dance. im also torn between those two
Page 19 of 31 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast