aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Stalker Haven: 18+

1. andora
    andora
    I've nominated Foolish Games,Brian's Malpractice and A.S.S. List. you guys should checked them out if you haven't read them yet.
    @Shivakigirl : if you like incest,smut and moresomes this story is the best!Passh is the godess of smut some say it's too smutty, but i personally love it.and the chracters are very well developed.
  2. Nachtwind
    Nachtwind
    @Shiva: The only thing I can say about the Carnalli story, is that it s incredibly well written ^__^
    About the smut: As andora said, I'm probably one of those who like some plot^^ more depth of character (guess I'm too used to hay's and mirai's stories *lol*).
    As for the characters I stay silent >__> *zips mouth* No offense intented.

@andora: wahhh I always wanted to read Brian's Malpractice and got distracted >< Definately will come back to it since it's been so highly recommended ^____________^
  3. Shivakigirl
    Shivakigirl
    andora: I love Foolish Games!!! I don`t how I could`ve forgotten about it. Great characters and a nice plot. I also liked Brian`s Malpractice even if I didn`t comment on the thread. I just feel that a guy with 2 boyfriends, being brothers, doesn`t strike me as believable. I know! Fantasy either, but.. Stories of angels and demons are good when you can relate to the characters. Brian`s M.. I can`t relate to that, cuz I don`t believe any guy would put up with that, unless it`s just sexual. As for ASS... I`m sorry... I should just shut up, but... I think it`s one of the worst written story I`ve read in a long time. I couldn`t continue to read it cuz the syntaxe sucked big time. Sorry...
    I love smut a lot, but there needs to be some kind of plot. I hate stories that are an excuse to write just sex.

Naughty: I love the way Mirai writes, but like I said, waiting this long for updates is torture!! I might try to read Carnalli, cuz that many people reading it, it must be good at one point! I love Nachtwind`s stories too... you know her?? But I`m really angry at her for dropping Love`s Not a Competition... It`snot serious for an author to do that!
  4. Nachtwind
    Nachtwind
    @shiva: (Using that nickname, you meanie @__@)*chuckles* I know Mirai is taking incredibly long. I talk to her every day, she's just got alot going on in real life right now
    *hahahaha* Thought the same about Carnalli, but to me (this is only my opinion, others might have completely different opinions on it ^__^), the characters appeared kind of shallow and I didn't like them >_>. The amount of plot I need at least was missing...maybe there were some plotlines but not enough for me to go as a story. Big plus is the author's style, but it couldn't make me read a story like that XD Still, I think you should make your own opinion about it. A lot of people like it, I might just be an exception
    >__________________> I don't know anyone with that name *cough* But I think I heard she'll pick that story up again as soon as another one is finished *ahem*
  5. Shivakigirl
    Shivakigirl
    Naughty: Calling me the name of a God is not punishment!
    I will try to read it and see for myself, but I hate unecessary rapes and torture. I hope it`s not too much. I need a good plot too to keep my interest going...let`s see!
    If you ever meet Nachtwind, tell her that a respectable author should NEVER give a taste of a story and abandon it right after, when all readers have been desperately asking for the rest! Exorcism IS a good story, but I was already attached to Efren and Rain...
  6. DarkSacrifice
    DarkSacrifice
    @Nacht: I know the carnalli complex....actually doesn't have....alot of plot...only a little....but the carnalli complex is made for the pervs...who need some...smex to read you knowXD *grin*
    I have read it and I like it because of the....wellXD she really can write the scenes good *cough*
    But I rather have a story with a real plot, so that's when I'm bored and in need to fill my smex-battery I read Carnalli XD

@Andora: Omg I love foolish games!!! waaaahhh JonixMisha are soooo cute together, but the story of the year vote will be very difficult I think.. hmmmm Brian's malpractise or something....I read a little bit...but after that I just quit it....cause it was kinda...like wanting to be the carnalli complex kinda thing right??? so I only needed one....over-smex-storyXDXD and not more than that

@Shiva:
    Waaahh Efren and Rain...They are sooooooooo cute togetherXD
    I really hope Nacht will update it soon....cause I can't miss EfrenxRain any longer
    Though I am a fan of Exorcism too...but......Efreeeeennn *whine*
    *reads nachts msg* omg ....you will continue it after another is done??!!!!! noooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    and about the carnalli part...well the carnalli complex doesn't have alot of plot and it doesn't have alot of .....boundaries blabla.....so you shouldn't worry about that ....
    If you like a story without ......further ado then you should read carnalli I'd say :O

My favorite stories in here would be: from Nachtwind all of them...and Miraikurosaki and Fluffyduck...hihi I really love her story...hope she will continue it...but also Labyrinth of sin....from archangel of pain omg that story is one hell of a master piece....and it has a second version thingy too =D
    and of course Foolish Games and Silent Victims from Kolgrim
  7. Shivakigirl
    Shivakigirl
    Yes, Dark! I totally agree!! Efren and Rain are a match made in Heaven.. and we are shamelessly deprived of them! Nachtwind is a selfish, sadistic author that enjoys torturing her readers..... I want Efren and Rain BAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We should start a petition!

PS. Dark....... JoniXMisha forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  8. Nachtwind
    Nachtwind
    @Shiva: 1)Just calling you this until I have a better nickname >__>
    2) As Dark said, that story is probably good to fill up your smex-battery XD But since I can have hot steamy scenes in other fics with captivating plot too, I don't need to rely on that
    3)I'm so sorry you got attached to Rain and Efren already *cuddles* They are not out of the world *mumbles* and I didn't abandon right right after, right? You have what...er... three chapters? Soooorry. Won't take too long if I hurry up with Bloody Lullaby or Wanted, hopefully ^__^
    4) x_________________________________________________ _______X Petition?! *hides*
    5) Don't corrupt my disciple! *snuggles and hides Dark*

@Dark: XDDDDDDDDDDD Yes, I know what you're saying. I guess I just can't read those type of stories at all. I need plot and characterdepth to keep me interested and more: to make me fall for a fic.
    Ohhhhhh! I love Silent Victims! Kolgrim should totally update *whines*
    Eeeeep >___> Don't get to worked up about Love Comp *pats head*
  9. Shivakigirl
    Shivakigirl
    ?????????????????????????????????????????????????
    HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT ABOUT MY EFREN AND MY RAIN, NAUGHTY??????

Dark? Did you here that? Corrupt you?? Does Naughty take you for an angel or something?
  10. Nachtwind
    Nachtwind
    *looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool*
    I meant that they are still in this world XDDD English is a stupid language *pokes it*
Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast