aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

Stalker Haven: 18+

1. chamorrican56
    chamorrican56
    *laughs so hard almost fall out of bed at Nachts response to english*

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh wow , i think that the second time in my life that i heard that english was a silly language *giggles and hugs Nacht* oh man that made me laugh hard
  2. Nachtwind
    Nachtwind
    @cham: @___________________@ Hey, I'm not a native speaker *whines* Don't blame it on me....*crawl onto your lap and curls up* ^__________^
    *grins* and don't fall out of bed, after all, sweet dreams await you, right?
  3. andora
    andora
    @Nachtwind :i don't know if you'll like Brian's Malpractice.it has lots of smut involved XD though you might like it on the other hand cause some smex scenes are a bit S&M.not to hard though.but,all in all, the fic isn't dark,so...i don't know about it.
    oh,when you say you like interesting plots,are you more for fantasy fics?i recommend Swear Yourself to Me.that has a very good plot and it's fantasy genre.
  4. Nachtwind
    Nachtwind
    @andora: Not that I wouldn't like smex - I just need more than just sexscenes as the plot^^ Maybe I'm picky XD
    Swear Yourself to me? Do you have the link? Is it still WIP or Complete? And thank you for the suggestions! <3
  5. Rosette89
    Rosette89
    @ Shiva & Cris -- I notice you guys put two choices for your story of the year choices...does that mean we can vote twice? Or divide a vote? Coz that would make my choice easier >________________> too many fantastic stories. *grumbles but snuggles into them anyway*

My first choice will be Wanted (I think...although my heart is being won by exorcism At the moment Griff is bickering with Tembaby in my head...and Tem is slowly winning the arguament *lol*)

Second................*shrugs* Hunting? Maybe, maybe whichever of Nachts isn't chosen first *laughs* or Silent Dance *sighs* soooooooooo many.

@ Nachtie -- *sniffs* Rain and Efren..................but mostly GRIFF!!!!!!! *tackles him into the hay* *clings and never, ever lets go...ever*
  6. Nachtwind
    Nachtwind

@Rose: *pokes* Now don't start to jump on the Love-Comp-train too *whines* you're all so mean >_____>
    *lol* And I bet Tem and Griff bickering in your head are fun Now you know what I'm feeling^^ Bickering boys ad Axis' waving his hipbones in the backround --- how am I supposed to concentrate? *lauhgs*
  7. sunshine20000098
    sunshine20000098
    thanks for the invite loveusender and I did join , But for my favorite i have two and it's so hard to pick my favoite , my favorites are " Fragments of Silver " by LovelessSoubi and " Chronic Carnilli Complex" by Passhenette1
  8. ghettoe
    ghettoe
    hey natch what happened to blood... (i call it that since i dont remember the full title) please dont give it up because i'll come at you like a vampire. yeah you happen to be one of the people im stalking.
  9. ghettoe
    ghettoe
    since we're are stalkers my latest target has been tsukihime, i love "blue berry and condoms" she's (im assuming she's a she) got writing that i rarely come across. i dare say it, its brilliant. i dare say it again but she's the best aarin author though there are alot of great aarin authors that i also love. hey natch im still wondering about blood+heart.
  10. Nachtwind
    Nachtwind
    @ghettoe: How could I ever give up on Nimble, Zeke and Constantine?! Never! *hugs* No worries about that^^[*laughs* and it's Heartblood btw ]
Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast