aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

For all Sesshomaru fans

1. xcc
    xcc
    You're welcome Luci
  2. Jokin
    Jokin
    ohhhhhh call me a bastard but I can't get enough of the scenes when our Lord is in pain
    owww such an amazing face
    and it's cute too when he smiles, but I like him angry the best!!!(and seeing him suffering<3)
  3. xcc
    xcc
    @Jokin, actually there is a better word for it: sadist
  4. Jokin
    Jokin
    noo...I just...I just... like to see boys crying...umm...
    *shock* a sadist?
  5. xcc
    xcc
    @Jokin, I'm sorry it sounded too harsh!

The reason I said so, it is according to the dictionary, the definition of a sadist is: Someone who obtains pleasure from inflicting pain on others.

If you like to see someone crying, you are enjoying it. Even if you didn't inflict the pain.
    I, on the other hand, wish I could be there to soothe them.

It is the way you feel, and we must respect it. Don't feel bad, most of us are, depending on the situation, a little sadomasochistic.
  6. xcc
    xcc
    @Luci, I just discovered that the author of 'Uke' is one of us:
    http://aarinfantasy.com/forum/members/twistedhilarity.html
  7. Jokin
    Jokin
    I hate causing pain, or rather don't like it, but I am the type who find crying boys(tears of joy rock) adorable. Maybe because it's a rare sight to see, or it's a moment when I can take a peek at their weakness^^
    And because our Lord never cries or won't take that mask of him down, I love the scenes when he shows another face
  8. xcc
    xcc
    Now I understand better. Yes, I think the reason we find him so interesting, besides how good he looks, it is because we crave to see him show some feelings.
  9. minamino
    minamino
    Jokin hmm now i understand you are right i love when i see him showing a different face and like xcc said we crave to see him show more feelings than his cold attitude that always has
  10. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Jokin-san: Hey now, don't dis on the sadists! I'm sadomasochistic myself, but mostly just a sadistic bastard, and I'm damn proud of it! But, like xcc-san said, I also like to comfort...I can't make up my mind. I also like to see him with a different expression than the same cold one we always get, so I know where you're coming from, but on the other hand, I like the cold expression because I like to think about what he's hiding.

@xcc-san: Haha, I've been a wee bit busy with school and what not, but thank you for pointing that out. I need to get some serious fanfic reading done, and writing as well.
Page 45 of 55 FirstFirst ... 354344454647 ... LastLast