aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

For all Sesshomaru fans

1. xcc
    xcc
    Yeah! That is why I said it is a must watch for his fans. Have you guys continue reading the fan-fics? I'm kind of addicted to it now.

2. sweetschelene
    sweetschelene
    im rewatching all movies and loving it....woo hoo....need to have more movies damnit...need more sesshomaru
  3. minamino
    minamino
    hello so sorry for my long absence glad to see my group wasn't deleted and everyone having fun sessy is definitely happy to have all of us here
  4. xcc
    xcc
    We will keep it alive.
  5. xcc
    xcc
    Well, guys, this is an interesting fanfic.

Sesshomaru/Kouga pairing, yaoi of course. All I can say it is well written. I will let you be the judge: My Dear Sesshomaru
  6. inume27
    inume27
    @xcc : I read the fanfic...well...it was hot...I have to admit that I never really thought about Kouga as a needy ,whimpering uke who obeys that fast...but thinking about him like that sure is hot...oh Sesshomaru is definitely a seme(and what a seme)...no one can make him an uke.
    And I love the marking thing...I know many think that it's not right but I always found it hot, the biting down when in the middle of...you now
  7. xcc
    xcc
    @inume27, I agree with you. I decided to share the story, because most yaoi fanfic involving Sesshoumaru are not really great for his fans. Most of them are about him and Inuyasha, which I don't like to read (I'm not into incest) or Naraku and Sesshoumaru, in those our beloved is the uke. I get mad of just imagine it. So this one was one of the best I ever found.
  8. minamino
    minamino
    xcc ow sessy kouga pairing goes and reads eat immediately thanks for sharing xcc and for keeping my group alive while i was gone
    inume ow it really sounds interesting i will go and read it to ^_^
  9. xcc
    xcc
    @You're welcome Mina.
    @inume27, thanks for the Sesshoumaru painting, where did you get it? It is just awesome.
  10. inume27
    inume27
    @xcc It is awesome...I got it from deviantart...sadly I don't remember the artist but as you can see she/he 's very talented and has my deepest thanks for such a great picture of Sesshomaru
Page 35 of 55 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast