aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

For all Sesshomaru fans

1. minamino
    minamino
    xcc thank you i will go and check it out to ^_^ sounds interesting
  2. Jokin
    Jokin
    oh, mina-chan thanks for all those delicious pictures!!!
  3. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @xcc-san: Ah! When I try to pull up the link, it just brings up a blank page...Could I possible bother you to fix it?
  4. xcc
    xcc
    It's fixed! I'm sorry
    Uke
    I found some more:
    http://www.fanfiction.net/community/INUCEST/31724/
    Remember you have to scroll down to see the stories.
  5. minamino
    minamino
    Jokin with pleasure glad you like them ^_^ so how are you lol i have been recently addicted to sesshomaru more than usually lol i am looking everyday for pics with him and magazines with pics and info of sesshomaru
    xcc hmm i will check it out but dunno when i will have time to read so very busy with school lately i hate school
  6. xcc
    xcc
    @Mina, it's fine, those stories are for Luci, who asked specifically for Sess/Inu yaoi. If you want you can read them, but it's not homework.
  7. minamino
    minamino
    xcc he ehe eh okay then smiles ^_^ but i bet they are good so i will try one or two when i will have time ^_^ ow and just sow the videos that you put with At-san lol i so like some of them At-san looks so cool so someone call an ambulance i might had an overdose of At-san
  8. xcc
    xcc
    OMG! Mina, I don't know what to do with you and Sweets!
    You're so funny
  9. minamino
    minamino
    he ehe eeh hugs just being my friend is enough glad you think i am funny looks around then goes back to watch the videos with At-san lol i really might have an overdose losing serious blood here from the nosebleeds
  10. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @xcc-san: Thank you for fixing that! You're such a dear for giving me that link.
Page 44 of 55 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast