aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

For all Sesshomaru fans

1. minamino
    minamino
    hello mina long time since i last posted here how are you guys??
  2. xcc
    xcc
    I'm doing well, a little busy
    What about you?
  3. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    Hey, does anyone know of any good SesshoumaruxInu-Yasha fanfiction? If so, please PM with links. Yeah, I am shamelessly asking instead of looking myself. I'm busy, and lazy.
  4. minamino
    minamino
    xcc readin some interesting fanfics in the 18+ part really love your work keep it up cant wait for updates ^_^
  5. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Mina-san: Aww thank you dear. I hope to get it updated this week.
  6. xcc
    xcc
    @Mina, thanks, I'm really glad you are enjoying my stories. I will be posting updates if not tonight, my tonight it is like your tomorrow, well, in the next 12 hours or so.

@Luci, I never been into Inu/sess fan-fic, I just can't enjoy it, but there are the most of all InuYasha yaoi. Did you read the one Sess/Kouga link I posted a few days ago, if not, just go backwards to find the link, around there I'm sure you will find plenty of Inu/Sess.
  7. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @xcc: Will do thank you very much dear. I like InuxKouga, but I absolutely love incest. If its totally wrong, I love it!
  8. minamino
    minamino
    Lucifer he ehe eh with pleasure i will go and check yours now ^_^
    xcc okay i will be waiting glad to hear it will be so soon although
  9. xcc
    xcc
    @Sorry Mina, I stopped in the middle of updating Sweetest to watch VK raw, so it will be posted today. I still have to refine the lovemaking details, however, I finally found how to make it original.

@Luci, it's fine, we all have different taste.
  10. minamino
    minamino
    xcc no worries i understand smiles hugs you works so hard to make everyone happy so i understand hugs you tight i will wait no worries just don't overwork yourself
Page 42 of 55 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast