aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

For all Sesshomaru fans

1. xcc
    xcc
    @Luci, OMG! are you writing a novel even your grandma can read? What is it about? I supposed it doesn't include any 'boys love'.
    Please elaborate for me.

@Mina, I'm almost sure they will do something else, even an OVA, or more movies. Just because of the money. It's too much at stake.
  2. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @xcc: Oh hells noe! Of course there is yaoi in it! I'm not that insane! She all but told me I couldn't do it, so, I am going to prove her wrong!!!! (I live with my grandparents) And after I finish it, I am going to wallpaper the house with it, and go 'HAH! TAKE THAT YOU MEAN OLD HAG!!!' ...I don't get a long with her that well...And then I will make her clean it up cause I will be dead tired I am sure...Ahem...insane out burst over... I was going to do some yakuza love!!! A yakuza boss gets obsessed with this poor unfortunate guy...jee, I'm not kinda stealing that from someone named Ayano Yamane...but really it is and isn't like Viewfinder...there's only so many things you can do different when doing something so specific, is the way I see it. I need to start writing...like right now in order to get it done!!! I'm going to need some major support, none of which I'll get from home, in order to get this thing done on time! Curse the insanity that is NaNoWriMo!
  3. Jokin
    Jokin
    mmm...I read it on a Rumiko fansite (quite professional, or at least it seemed)

http://www.furinkan.com/iycompanion/anime/specials.html
    It's at the bottom.

Little is currently known about the new 30 minute animated special that debuts July 30th at the opening of Rumiko Takahashi's "It's a Rumic World!" art exhibition. The special is entitled "Kuroi Tetsusaiga" (Black Tetsusaiga), and based on this, it is most likely that the story will deal with the Meido Zangetsuha technique. The cast came in and recorded the vocal track on July 8th.
  4. Jokin
    Jokin
    yayayy!!! you can do it Lucifer!!!!
    anyway you can't expect your grandma to be keen on this idea... I mean my mom looks at me with strange eyes, when she heard a rumour I watch cartoons...(well I watch them too, but my bro told her my animes are all cartoons)...not talking about bl. and my grandparents...?? umm..well they are aristocrats so they are not really open-minded
  5. xcc
    xcc
    Wow! Luci, you're no easy! Well, good luck to you. I think you will be able to do it.
  6. minamino
    minamino
    xcc ow that would be so great hope that is like you say hugs i just love inuyasha i felt so bad when i finished watching it -_- and the movies to
    Jokin hmm i will go and check it out thanks for posting a link here ^_^ wow you know so much so good to be informed smiles thanks for telling us too
    Lucifer go for it if i can be of any help just say and i will help ^_^ i am sure it will be great
  7. sweetschelene
    sweetschelene
    hello everyone..did i hear right..there are going to be more to the Inuyasha series...that would be so sweet..
  8. xcc
    xcc
    @Sweets, no, there is not official news of any more Inuyasha. We are just speculating.
  9. sweetschelene
    sweetschelene
    that sucks i was getting all ready and jazzed for some more...damnit...oh well back to At-san *skips off*
  10. xcc
    xcc
    Where is everyone?
Page 47 of 55 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast