aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

•∴¦Aarin HOCKEY Freaks¦∴•

1. Isan
    That's awesome ChaosShadow!
    It does indeed look like a hump-fest XDDD
  2. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    DudeXDDD

I haven't posted anything in awhile either. Let's see what we can come up with.....
  3. Isan
    Isan
    There's something really funny that I noticed lately
    I read a lot of gay novels and there's this one author that's a hockey fan and recently, she started naming guys in her books in reference to hockey players
    It's a little juvenile granted but I thought it was hilarious as hell XDDD
    Here's two of them:
    Ronnie Niedermeyer
    Carey Thornton <- This one made me laugh so hard Carey Price x Joe Thornton?? XDDD
  4. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    omg!!!XDDD WHAT?! *clears throat*

...ok, that's some crack right thereXD But I guess it's a good way for thinking up names of your characters if you don't think that anyone will notice.....

You can't just whip up the last name Neidermeyer though And wow...Carey Thorton doesn't really make much sense but oh well^^ What books are they from?

We keep getting new members but no one wants to say anything. Make yourselves known new people!~
  5. Isan
    Isan
    This one -> http://jmsnyder.net/books/ptf/ptf-01.html
    And this one -> http://jmsnyder.net/books/careyd.html

And yeah she started mixing up first and last names from diff players
    I guess it's to try and make it more original or something XDDD

I mean I knew she was a huge hockey fan from talking to her before but yeah
    Too bad her new hockey story Playing the Field: Faceoff sucked
    Power Play was awesome though -> http://jmsnyder.net/books/powerplay.html
    Just not enough actual playing in it
    If we could have the amount of hockey there was in Faceoff in Power Play instead, It would have been perfect
  6. narda1234
    narda1234
    Blue, that's because it can be a little daunting butting into this ongoing conversation

but you and Isan (Honey has been MIA lately) keep this thing going and going like the Energizer bunny. cool pics btw.

and your new set is more perverse than the last one. totally fitting. kind'a off topic but kind'a miss your high-on-crack, pervy fics
  7. Honeykissfire
    Honeykissfire
    I've been MIA 'cause I've been trying to figure out the new stuff in fictions, trying to figure out what the hell is goin' on in upper management at my job, and my 'canes are blowin' leads in the third again. Five is not a good number for us. It's seems like every time we loose the other team has a score of five....I'm thinkin' these guys need to get laid or somethin'.
  8. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Gee guess I didn't think of that narda^_^;;; Forgive my rudeness everyone! Um yeah, set's a little pervy but what can you do? Tried to keep it borderline clean.....yeah. Right now I'm writing something for a fiction challenge, but I'll try to have something new posted on the boards eventually. The new writing section looks a little intimidating thoughXD

That's really weird Isan o_0; Maybe next story'll be something like Wayne Crosby x Sergei Brodeur.....or something Wow, even the mere thought of Sidney seme-ing someone makes me kinda ill

Sorry to hear about your canes, Honey. Hang in there!
  9. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    The current NHL Standings just for anyone who might be curious. It's getting to be that time of year~

EAST
    1.Boston Bruins
    2.New Jersey Devils
    3.Washington Capitals
    4.Philadelphia Flyers
    5.Montreal Canadiens
    6.Florida Panthers

7.New York Rangers
    8.Pittsburgh Penguins
    9.Buffalo Sabres
    10.Carolina Hurricanes
    11.Toronto Maple Leafs
    12.Ottowa Senators
    13.Tampa Bay Lightning
    14.Atlanta Thrashers
    15.New York Islanders

WEST
    1.San Jose Sharks
    2.Detroit Redwings
    3.Calgary Flames
    4.Chicago Blackhawks
    5.Vancouver Canucks

6.Columbus Blue Jackets
    7.Edmonton Oilers
    8.Anaheim Ducks
    9.Nashville Predators
    10.Minnesota Wild
    11.Dallas Stars
    12.St.Louis Blues
    13.Los Angeles Kings
    14.Pheonix Coyotes
    15.Colorado Avalanche

(Teams highlighted in bold are top seeds for the playoffs for the current moment) Anaheim's squeezing by Columbus and Edmonton in points for the Pacific Division so I know it looks weird in the West. I hate points...>>
  10. Isan
    Isan
    Talking about Sidney though, did anyone see the Tim Horton's commercial with him? As much as I don't like him, it's just really beautiful imo :o
Page 38 of 75 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast