aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

•∴¦Aarin HOCKEY Freaks¦∴•

1. narda1234
    narda1234
    i never realized the Isle's were last in the conference. we've been getting a beating from them maybe they just play better against the Devils, or my team just doesn't play as hard against them...

CONGRATS Marty
  2. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Congrats narda about Brodeur^_^ You guys look like you'll be a top contender in the playoffs. As for us.....um.....not quite so much Especially after what happened yesterday. Avery scored on Nitty twice D: Just a sad, sad game. Lots of catfights. It was pretty pathetic

I really hope Carolina makes it (not just saying this either) because I wanna see Cam & Eric well into the month of MayXD They keep moving all around because of Florida, and I don't really wanna watch them^^; Bleck~
  3. Isan
    Isan
    Somebody help me find a hockey quote for a sig XD
  4. Honeykissfire
    Honeykissfire
    Yes Florida annoys me too Blue. But I wish we weren't on a loosing slide right now. Poor Cam was not happy after the game with the capitals. Right now we just have to take it game by game and hope for the best. I want to see my yummy players in May! Hopefully these days off will help my guys.
  5. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Oooh I'll help
    Is it Priceasarek related? If so you could do '8x31=Hot Hab luvin' or in Mike's case something like 'Follow You Forever' *lmao* And For LaPierrexLatendress you could do 'total bffs'XD

If it was me I'd just use 'Put it in my 5-hole', but I don't really have a whole lotta class so.....yeah. You know now that I think about it, I think I might be the wrong person to help you IsanXDD
  6. narda1234
    narda1234
    haha thanks Blue. great game last night... wish i was there, but pooh, had work. but i did see the game on tv. 552 702 points for Patty

great atmosphere all around. i try not to think about the playoff possibilities too much... it's happened in the past that we did great during the regular season then flame out early in the playoffs

we'll see... it's almost here
  7. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Yeah they showed Marty's 552 inbetween the 2nd and 3rd period of the Flyers game last night ^_^ Happy times~ I don't really like Patrick Roy though (the guy that held the record before him) They had him on the phone for awhile and he was sort of a jerk o_o;

Philly hasn't beaten the Redwings in 22 years. And last night we started off with a 2-0 lead over them and I was like 'yay the curse could be over.' And then they fell apart. Bigtime Damn you Detroit. Damn you and your excessive talent>>'
  8. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Um yeah......I caught a piece of the All-Star all-access special last night and dude 0_0;;; Carey Price doesn't act at all like how I thought he would around Mike. He seemed veeery happy to have his company. The minute I get that sh*t recorded I'm gonna figure out some way to upload itXD

Carey asked Mike if he looked good in the jersey *____*::: (All the while they're giggling and laughing and Kovalev is looking at them like wtf) After that Carey gets down on all fours and asks if he should pose like that for the pictures instead (he totally just sticks his ass out there) And then he tells Mike that he can sit on his back Yeah, it was pretty straight-forward<3
  9. Isan
    Isan
    See? XD I told you they were totally flirting with each other XDDDD
    But :o How come we didn't get that special?! I sooooooooo wanna see it, it sounds way yummy
  10. Honeykissfire
    Honeykissfire
    I wanna see it too! All this yumminess going around!

Yay we beat NJ! I love seeing Kevin again, that was great. Mad congrats to Martin, he rocks. I wish I could go to the game tonight... I hate it when I have a day off and I'm broke. This blows. Oh well, it's look like me and the telly will be conversing again tonight.
Page 40 of 75 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast