aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

•∴¦Aarin HOCKEY Freaks¦∴•

1. Honeykissfire
    Honeykissfire
    Yay for Oct. 2nd! Home game versus the Broad Street Bullies! And I don't have to work on that day either! WHOOHOO!
  2. Honeykissfire
    Honeykissfire

Home game on my birthday against the Caps!!!

3. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Ok, the trades so far have been crack. Like, almost all of the Canadiens are scattered all over the place now. Komisarek's on the Leafs, and what's up with Kovalev being on the Senators now? :S And Philly...we lost Biron and Nitty for Ray EmeryXP It's like our season is over already before it can even begin

That's awesome Honeykiss! *is the jealous*
  4. Honeykissfire
    Honeykissfire
    All I can say is that no major artist I like had better show up at the DPAC on my birthday this year like last year so I miss out on catching a game. Last year it was BB King. The torture! But I did enjoy the concert.

As far as trades...hmm, no Seidenberg, that kinda sucks, but we do get Aaron Ward back! Got some more additions with Borer and Kostopoulos <-- is it just me, or does that name make you think Greek instead of Canadian? Can't really tell any new players for my Pens I know the ones I like are still there so it's all good.
  5. narda1234
    narda1234
    off season almost over!!!
  6. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    *stretches and yawns from her hockey hibernation*
  7. narda1234
    narda1234
    *reviewing roster as season approaches* bummer how we can't keep some of our good players since we can't compete some of the other teams' offers

how are you supposed to rebuild when every time you get something resembling a solid foundation, one part gets replaced and its back to square one
  8. Isan
    Isan
    Sorry I've been MIA guys
    Everything that happened with my team sucked too much and I was too pissed to even want to think about it

Most (almost all) of the players I really liked are all gone and now I'm stuck with..........Well, old beat up leftovers.
    It would be an incredible shocker if they actually manage to play good together. The city is in turmoil and doubts, that's one way of putting it

Despite all of this though, I realized lately that I still missed hockey during the summer, a lot more than I thought I would considering all the bad news...I'm not looking forward to our own new season but I am looking forward to the game starting again
  9. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Is nobody happy with their team this year?XD I understand where you guys are coming from. We're stuck w/ a crappy starting goalie who nobody else would take. Emery didn't even play last year~ the sens bought him out he was that bad.

And yeah, it's like it's always back to square one. Oh well, maybe this season will just be amusing? I'm interested to see how things will turn out in Montreal...
  10. Honeykissfire
    Honeykissfire
    I'm probably the only one that's happy with her teams....
    I am soooo ready for the season to start! I don't get to watch a lot of Man U so I need to fill the void and hockey's the only thing that'll work. Not even the NFL is workin' for me (go Steelers! go Panthers!). I need to see some hotties on ice.
Page 48 of 75 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast