aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

•∴¦Aarin HOCKEY Freaks¦∴•

1. Honeykissfire
    Honeykissfire
    Ah, it looks like I'm gonna be YouTube-in' for the rest of the night. I've gotta see this commercial. And of course it's gonna lead to wanting to see other things....
  2. Honeykissfire
    Honeykissfire
    What the hell happened in Washington last night? Did the pod people come and switch out the team or somethin'? Not that I'm complaining mind you... Now if they can come back for the rest of the 'canes regular season I'll love 'em forever!

Or....maybe my 'canes got some before the game....Hell either way I'm happy to see the number 5 beside our name for the win.
  3. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    No, I haven't seen the Tim Horton's. Unfortunately we don't have any of those in my area. I'll have to look it up
  4. Honeykissfire
    Honeykissfire
    We've to Erik back! We've got Erik back!
    Life is good again! And that was a great game we had last night against the flames. Now we just need to keep it up!
    We've got Erik back! We've got Erik back!

OMG did anyone see the hug that Cullen gave Whitney when he made his hattrick!
  5. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Nooooo I didn't see it T_______T;;; It's like I miss all the great stuff ALL THE TIME XD

And did you see that the Canes have been bumped up to the #8 spot? At this rate even if they just stay where they are they'll make the playoffs!~ Only 5 more weeks of reg. season left everyone *_*

And of course Avery's back I watched him on Sunday (Marc Savard lost btw ) and he's pretty much back to the same old same old with the Rangers.
  6. Isan
    Isan
    Omg Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Carbo is fired!!!! It so made my week!
  7. Honeykissfire
    Honeykissfire
    When I saw that yesterday during the Canes/Rangers game I was thinkin' you'd be happy about that Isan.

Yeah baby! My Canes are on a roll! I'm so glad we beat the Rangers last night. And Avery.... How dare he do that to Corvo...and Eaves.... I wish Gleason would have jumped in there and kicked his ass!

I hope my guys can keep up this momentum. We want some playoff action back in Raleigh!
  8. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    omg dudeXD I flipped on the sports news yesterday morning before heading out to work and I was like !!!!!!!!??? I couldn't believe they actually did it! Guy's fired! I cackled like a banshee for quite awhile. Hopefully this is good news for the Habs.

And yeah, all of the sudden Carolina's been really impressive Yay for Cam & co. Last time I looked I think they had been booted up to spot #6!~ Avery's been so typical since his comeback *sigh* I don't know whether I should be put off or amused.
  9. narda1234
    narda1234
    Avery is up to his usual gimmicks on the ice I see. haha, Honey I can understand your feelings about him. he's just one irritating player that he gets on people's nerves most of the time. i guess that's an effective strategy for him.

i dunno where the Rangers stand in the standings right now (too lazy to look it up) but if they happen to face my team first round in the playoffs... it's time for some payback and I'm so there...
  10. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Standings update as of today^^ Top 8 are playoff spots:

EAST

1. Boston Bruins
    2. New Jersey Devils
    3. Washington Capitals
    4. Philadelphia Flyers
    5. Montreal Canadiens
    6. Pittsburgh Penguins
    7. New York Rangers
    8. Carolina Hurricanes

9. Florida Panthers
    10. Buffalo Sabres
    11. Toronto Maple Leafs
    12. Ottowa Senators
    13. Atlanta Thrashers
    14. Tampa Bay Lightning
    15. New York Islanders

WEST

1. Detroit Redwings
    2. San Jose Sharks
    3. Calgary Flames
    4. Chicago Blackhawks
    5. Vancouver Canucks
    6. Columbus Blue Jackets
    7. Edmonton Oilers
    8. Dallas Stars

9. Minnesota Wild
    10. Nashville Predators
    11. St. Louis Blues
    12. Anaheim Ducks
    13. Los Angeles Kings
    14. Phoenix Coyotes
    15. Colorado Avalanche

They're changing all the time though. Close race~

I just read yesterday Isan that something like 11 of the Habs are free agents at the end of this season. Mike's one of themXD The separation anxiety! I do hope that they keep Kovalev though o_O I mean Carbonneau's gone so maybe he'll be happier? Hopefully?

And you're right narda. It's like it's his weird attack strategy or something I still don't get why so many players give him so much attention. Just what does he say anyway? It must be pretty strange/creative. He's kind of a weird guy if you think about it anyway, what with his closet full of designer bagsXD Not that there's anything wrong with that of course, but he IS a Ranger so...
Page 39 of 75 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast