aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

•∴¦Aarin HOCKEY Freaks¦∴•

1. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    Dood!XD

I was watching HNIC and they interviewed Mike in between the first and second period. I don't know if anyone else might have seen it, but they asked him since quote 'he and Carey were so close', what could possibly be up with Price since it seemed like he was struggling lately. Mike was his usual charming self and defended Carey to the end. It was cute, if not just a touch defensiveXDD

And yeah, if you were to dress him up in like, a white prince's suit it would be hilarious!
  2. Isan
    Isan
    Yeah I was referring to that <3
  3. Isan
    Isan
    Anybody else's team going off the deep end?
  4. Isan
    Isan
    This week's front page:

Monkey face
  5. Isan
    Isan
    There was a Top 10 Kisses on the sports news yesterday and 4 of them were hockey players kissing mouth to mouth
    3 of them from the kiss cam, of course but one of them was 2 guys kissing because they scored. I have to say, it was the most passionate one of the lot
  6. narda1234
    narda1234
    that's ok Isan... everyone is still in the thick of things. I always worry about my team come playoffs time... they're pretty consistent in getting there, but ousted in the first round the last couple of years

on a good note... Brodeur back on the ice for practice wonder if Scotty is gonna look elsewhere to play next year he's done such a great job filling in for Marty, but no matter how great he's done so far in the season, it's Marty's spot he's temporarily taking. It's Martin Brodeur... although I have mixed feelings about him when he plays for Canada in the Olympics
  7. Isan
    Isan
    Will I get rocks if I say I actually like Scotty better?
  8. narda1234
    narda1234
    nah... Scotty is a good goalie. and this is just from me, being a fan of the team but I know there's lots of non-fan of the team who don't like Marty.
  9. Blue_Star
    Blue_Star
    There was a Top 10 Kisses on the sports news yesterday and 4 of them were hockey players kissing mouth to mouth
    3 of them from the kiss cam, of course but one of them was 2 guys kissing because they scored. I have to say, it was the most passionate one of the lot
    Ok...what network was this on Isan? What teams were they? Must know! Must. See.

Hope everybody enjoyed their Valentine's weekend. I just spent this afternoon watching the Flyers destroy the Rangers It was nice to be on the dominating side for onceXDDD

Yep playoffs are right around the corner!~ The excitement^^
  10. Isan
    Isan
    It was the Sport 30 Valentine's "Top 10 Baisers" of RDS (french TSN network).
    I dont remember all the teams
    I didnt have time to start my recorder either, I was so pissed since those pics/vids are unfindable :/

I remember seeing 2 guys from the Penguins and the goal kiss might have been Ian Laperriere and Joe Corvo? Nuuu I wanna see them again x_x

I don't think it was really anything new but I hadnt seen any of those before
Page 36 of 75 FirstFirst ... 26343536373846 ... LastLast