6th Division Love ~ ♥

1. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    raingutters?
    “f*ck-u-taichou”? LOOOL
    but the way of speaking reminds me more of Gin, than Renji. Ô_o'
  2. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    lol Well, maybe, but Renji's pretty loaded here ... slurred speech and all Happens to the best of us XD

And here's that "Division Six" story ~ found it!!

Division Six

I stayed up till four thirty re-reading it O.o wahh, time for bedfordshire!!
  3. shattered
    shattered
    yay! thanks again arti-chan!!! you're such a rich source of reading material
  4. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Oh, and I have more. So much more :P These boys ARE my #1 obsession, after all

Let's hope our group doesn't get closed though. Supposedly, they are going around, "deciding" which social groups are good enough to remain open.
  5. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    I think not that we'll be closed down. We have enough members after all.
  6. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Hopefully not. But we don't even know what the criteria for "unnecessary" is right now. Maybe pairing groups will be considered unnecessary.
  7. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    Then we'd have to wonder how necessary toe-sucking (or whatever ) groupes are.
  8. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Wut? Bishie toe-sucking fandoms are ALWAYS necessary
  9. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    So, I have to say, it is shocking and disheartening to see that only ten people out of like a hundred bajillion members in this forum are fans of the bestest Bleach pairing ever.
  10. Dragonblood
    Dragonblood
    This was the very first Bleach yaoi pairing that I fell in love with. Hell, I probably wouldn't even have found out that Bleach yaoi existed without ByaRen/RenBya. Woot.
Page 7 of 91 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast