1. arinna
    o, my goodness, the maid outfits *falls from chair*
  2. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    maid uniforms!!!! *~*
    *droooool*
  3. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Okay, I have no pics to add ... BUT I have the most incredible byaren / renbya (whatever lol) AMV ever made: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9d04tVzXiY0

*wipes tears from eyes, sighs, leans back into pillow <33333*

EDIT: Ohhh, and the pic where Renji interrupts cute!startled!Byakuya at his desk is one of my absolute faves!! *squee!*
  4. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    the AMV is beautifully done. and Placebo!!! *~*
  5. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Ohh ... the video game one was drawn for me by my livejournal friend, for my story, "Tactics"

EDIT: Here is her LJ ... I feel bad about seeing her stuff without credit, do you think you could add the link? Pwetty please?

http://hirama-kyousaki.livejournal.com/profile

EDIT 2: Ack, the one next to it, with chibi!Bya and chibi!puppy!Renji is hers too XD
  6. shattered
    shattered
    i thought the video game one looked familiar
  7. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Yeah, she surprised me with it, I was so tickled~!
  8. shattered
    shattered
    oooh new pics! thanks arti-chan! i love that puppy one at the bottom, i think i've seen it before somewhere here
  9. CelticMist
    CelticMist
    @Artemis-chan: I got the pics on the net and sometimes they don't have a disclaimer. Fixed the problem with the video game and Chibi puppy Renji. ^^'
    Eh, you mean the pic with Renji interrupting Bya is also by hirama_kyousaki?
  10. Artemis Moonsong
    Artemis Moonsong
    Nooo, don't think so! Just the two you edited Yeah, I know how that is, there are a few I posted in other galleries that I know are fanart, but I found them in google images, so... *shrugs* Oh well, if someone says "I know who drew that" or whatever, I'll just edit it in, haha XD
Page 5 of 91 FirstFirst ... 345671555 ... LastLast