aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeuKe Beta HigH

1. yaoifanboy17
    @Mateoo: it may have saved him from some real pain, sounds like teh guy was a complete jerk, it would have made hi mfeel even worse if he had used him the thrown him out
  2. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Mate-chan: Ah, I don't know anything in Fukai. I know traditions, legend, and yaoi. And I used to know the language. I'm starting to feel like I'm never going to be able to speak Japanese, and its kind of depressing me. Self loathing moment.

I know, but I'm sure he doesn't see it as a blessing in disguise. He thinks he can change this guy. Been there, done that. Doesn't happen. You're either an asshole or not. He just needs to get over it and move on. But, I'm in a very irritable mood soo...delicacy not my strong point at the moment. I would basically yell at him to get over it and move on right now...
  3. yaoifanboy17
    yaoifanboy17
    I agree with lucifer-san
  4. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Mate-chan: Oh, I forgot to mention the fact that the guy had other 'slaves' while he was 'dating' Ky-chan. I really do want to slap Ky-chan, because this is my ex-best friend all over again...And then some.
  5. mateoo
    mateoo
    poor ky-chan.

@lu: did you talk to him a lot lu-sama?
  6. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Mate-chan: No, not really. Well, not as much as I would have liked to. I told him to go to bed, stay home and eat some ice cream. I think he at least listened to me on the first two. But, no one ever listens to me, and I tend to know...
  7. mateoo
    mateoo
    @lu: well I hope he did.

*sigh*
  8. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Mate-chan: Bah, no one ever listens to me when they should. And now I'm tired again and this is starting to drive me mad...
  9. mateoo
    mateoo
    are you leaving lu-sa?
  10. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Mate-chan: No, probably not for awhile...unless I fall asleep, again...I slept all day yesterday, from 1-6 this morning and I'm still tired. Just effing great. If I end up with mono, I am killing myself. I can't just lose a month or more of my life. I'm already f*cked as it is in my Japanese class, one month would permanently screw me.