aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeuKe Beta HigH

1. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Mate-chan: What have you been up to, if I may ask? *Picks Mate-chan up and huggles him* I'm doing okay, been a little upset, but that's normal for me.
  2. mateoo
    mateoo
    @Lu: well Tues was all about the election for me. Damn prop 8, but yay Obama-san. Yesterday I did had so many lil things to do it wasnt funny, and i got a lil drawing in as well. ^^

*huggles* I saw that ky-chan is back. yay! I'm happy. I hope he had a good time. I wish he was on.
  3. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Mate-chan: I didn't vote. I don't really care who won so long as I can go to Japan.

Ah yes, Ky-chan...Things did not go well...
  4. TohrunoSabaku
    TohrunoSabaku
    @yaoifanboy: I think her name was shinedown207. Like I said, she tied me up and I was the one that got in trouble for cybereing. BTW, it didn't go anything past me telling her that touching my cheek felt weird. I didn't realize that was cybering. But that's ok. I just won't respond to stuff like that anymore.
  5. mateoo
    mateoo
    @lu: you can go to obama, japan. ^^ *giggles*

Oh no! what happened??
  6. yaoifanboy17
    yaoifanboy17
    Hi Lucifer-san ^_^

@Tohru: I think I know who you are talking about.....she's scary...like lucy....that's prolly why Lucy is her avatar

@Mateoo: Ky-chan seems fun, I'm lloking foward to having conversations with him
  7. mateoo
    mateoo
    @boy: Ky-chan is a sweetheart. I havent seen him in so long. *sigh*
  8. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Mate-chan: ...Did you mean 'You can go to Japan, Lu-sa'?

Well...He told me not to tell you this but...He didn't even make it to Cali, he got in a car accident and sprang his wrist, so he just went home. Then, when he told the guy he was going to see that he got hurt, the guy didn't even care, he just wanted to f*ck Ky-chan, nothing more. So now Ky-chan is upset over a complete loser and won't really listen to me or Vel-san telling him to just drop the guy. The guy only wanted him to be his slave...yeah...Irks me.

@Tohru-san: That's not considered cybering, noone-sama is just being careful because that group got in trouble for cybering before.
  9. yaoifanboy17
    yaoifanboy17
    @Lucifer-san: that sux, I hope Ky-chan gets better, he deserves something way better that that, everyone does
  10. mateoo
    mateoo
    *cries* Oh no!! is he ok?? poor baby. that's awful. I wish he was here. Thats so scary... perhaps that accident was his saving grace. Who knows what that guy would have done.

no, Obama, Japan in the fukui prefecture.