aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeuKe Beta HigH

1. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: *Smirks* No wonder you have nightmares... *Summons a mirror next to his chair and covers all but the bottom corner with a velvet blanket*
  2. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: *Vel seems to look through the mirror for a brief moment and begins to pull at his chains as he looks away* Lucifer-san cover the mirror please... *closes his eyes then reopens them instantly. He begins rubbing the back of his head against the ground* It's still there... looking at me please cover it... *Vel pulls harder at his chains*
  3. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: *Smirks* Oh, but this is just getting fun... *He puts his book down on the side table and crosses his leg, curious to see what will happen next*
  4. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: *Vel pulls at his chains further and looks at Lucifer-san. Before he can say anything Vel sees the corner of the mirror in his peripheral vision and jerks his head away* Lucifer-san... cover the mirror cover the mirror cover the mirror. *Vel's eyes look at the string then quickly away*
  5. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: *Chuckles and gets off the chair and crouches next to you, blocking the mirror* And I thought you said you wouldn't beg? *He brushes the hair out of your face and smirks evilly*
  6. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: *seems to look through you right at where the corner of the mirror still is then looks away quickly. Vel pulls violently at the chains then looks at your face* I'm not begging I'm telling politely. *grins and begins to giggle with his eyes wide open*
  7. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: *Frowns and sighs* All you had to do was admit that you were begging... *Waves his hand and a 'mysterious' wind blows through the room, knocking the velvet blanket to the floor in a crumpled pile*
  8. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: *as the light reflects off the mirror and shines around the room Vel flexes his muscles in response to something. Vel looks at the lights, then the string, and then quickly to the opposite side of the room* I don't beg anyone... anyone. You'd have to do far more to get that out of me! *forces a few laughs*
  9. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: Okay! *Goes back and sits in his chair and summons mirrors to surround them* Hows that? *Then he plays with the string in his hand and watches*
  10. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: *Vel's abdomen, arms, and legs flex causing him to ball up facing the ceiling as best he can. His breathing begins to quicken and his head turns and twitches randomly. Vel strains to look at Lucifer-san* I... refuse... *forces a grin*