aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeuKe Beta HigH

1. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: I hate having to sleep! And I love to sleep! I wish there were like 400 hours in a day...so much could be accomplished. So many books read, shows watched, sleep gotten...
  2. Moonrei
    Moonrei
    @ Lucifer-san: I looooove sleeping!!! If I had the chance, I would stay in my be d aaaalllll day!!
  3. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    Ah, the kids here are such darlings. Except the ones who have bad costumes... they shouldn't be allowed to make it home tonight.
  4. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    Haha, I don't think anyone has shown up yet here, but I haven't gone upstairs in awhile soo...
  5. mateoo
    mateoo
    nnn...hii vel-saa... n
  6. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Lucifer-san: Wonder what all the kiddies would think when the devil answers the door. Can just imagine two demons pulling them inside and ripping them apart, then serving them to all the other kids who come. *chuckles*

@ Mateoo-kun: Good evening Mateoo-kun, all is well I hope?
  7. mateoo
    mateoo
    *nods at vel-sama* mmmhmm
  8. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: Haha...Yeah, that's why I'm not allowed to answer the door any more...I kinda got in trouble for that. Something about it being murder and just plain sick and wrong...
  9. Velstraph
    Velstraph
    @ Mateoo-kun: Well you seem to be in a good mood. *grins*

@ Lucifer-san: I just don't understand humanity. If we weren't suppose to do things like that then children would have been born with body guards. I mean they basically beg to be ripped apart...
  10. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Vel-san: They also beg for a lot of other things to happen to them...especially when they are dressed like This It was hard not to kidnap some of those cute little Japanese bois...