aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

SeMeuKe Beta HigH

1. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Mate-chan: Also, why does it seem the more expensive the shoe, the uglier it is? I see shoes at Nordstroms for under a hundred dollars, and they are fantastic! Am I totally insane, or shouldn't the more expensive the shoe, the nicer it should be?
  2. mateoo
    mateoo
    @lu: yeah, a lot of those shoes are hideous. ^^

*kiss* its ok. *runs finger over lu-samas lips* I love you anyway. *giggles*
  3. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Mate-chan: *Kisses your finger* I'm just venting a lot of random sh*t right now. *Sigh* Just tell me when you want me to shut the f*ck up.
  4. mateoo
    mateoo
    @lu: *giggles*... I never want you to shut up lu-sa... *sits in lu-samas lap, rests head on shoulders*
  5. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Mate-chan: You sure? I know I can get pretty annoying, especially when I'm like this. *Wraps his arms around your waist* So, I've been too busy b*tching about my life, what's going on in yours?
  6. mateoo
    mateoo
    @lu: *nod* I'm sure. ^^.

lets see... ive drawn the other two uke. colored one the other is still outline.. but I am going back and recoloring the ones I have already done.

I wont be here for about a week and a half starting next week, I am visiting one of my friends out of town.
  7. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Mate-chan: Mmm, I've seen your drawings of the uke, like them so far. Ah, I shall miss you then...Hopefully Ky-chan can keep me company...
  8. mateoo
    mateoo
    lemme put up the other two so you can see them. ^^. I will you too.
  9. LuciferxDamien
    LuciferxDamien
    @Mate-chan: I'm sorry...I'm fading fast, so don't be surprised if I just disappear. I'd love to see your other characters.
  10. mateoo
    mateoo
    wait one sec!