aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

POT & TeniMyu fans!

1. flordepp
    flordepp
    Hi eignav!! Welcome and have fun!!
  2. dragonkat216
    dragonkat216
    I just adore this show *fangirl squeal* you wouldn't thing a show solely about tennis would be so much fun but it is. The boys are just so yummy, I can't pick one couple I like the most. This is also one of the few shows where I adore the side characters just as much as the main cast. Love, love, love them all.
  3. flordepp
    flordepp
    Yes, that´s soo true. There are some matches where I just can´t pick who I want to win. My friend says this show has the abbility to attract everyone, cause it´s sports related for kids, but it´s slashable as hell for fangirls. Nice to meet you dragonkat, btw
  4. dragonkat216
    dragonkat216
    Nice to meet you too flordepp ^_^
  5. flordepp
    flordepp
    dragonkat are you new in the forum?
  6. dragonkat216
    dragonkat216
    i am, i actually joined about a month ago but i had major surgery a few days after that so i haven't been able to post much. but now i can
  7. flordepp
    flordepp
    Ohh Are you OK now? Welcome then!! Which is your favourite pair?
  8. dragonkat216
    dragonkat216
    Yea I'm doing fine. Recovery is taking a while so I had to take off a semester from college...but that just means more time for writing and reading.
    Favorite pair...uhhh....damn it's hard to decide. I suppose I'll go with the GoldenPair...but I've become a fan of Akutsu/Dan recently. There's just so many possibilities for these characters I just can't pick one. ^_^
  9. dragonkat216
    dragonkat216
    Oh, could I friend you flordepp. It's nice to meet someone who like POT too. I'm trying to make friends with simialr intrests here, since I'm new ^_^
  10. flordepp
    flordepp
    Of course you can befriend me!! In fact I´ll befriend you first ^^
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast