aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

POT & TeniMyu fans!

1. simplyme
    simplyme
    So yesasia says the dvd is out on the 7th. There is a CD version with the 4th cast + Hyotei A. Please don't tell me that the DVD is with the 5th cast and Hyotei B only...
  2. greengerbils
    greengerbils
    i'm a new member, as well!!
    LOVE prince of tennis, and also found some clips of the musical on youtube. ^^;; got addicted pretty quickly haha. XD
  3. NeraB
    NeraB
    Hey its been sooo long since i've been on! life kinda sucked and i havent been keeping up with anything, but i'm glad there are people participating ^___^ YAY Tenimyu!
  4. simplyme
    simplyme
    Yeah, I can't believe that nobody even tried to discuss Imperialmyu, even though it was so awesome.
  5. mimi91chan
    mimi91chan
    Also a new member
    Fell in love with PoT and Tenimyu extremely fast after hearing of it

Yay! Eiji's new album will be in stores tomorrow. Can't wait since he's my fav character Do you know he sings 15 Japanese children's songs? And Oishi will publish an album with children's songs too on his birthday (April 30)! I can't wait to hear
  6. Erian
    Erian
    everyone I'm new here
    I can't believe I didn't join this group earlier O.o
    As you can see from my avi Fuji is my favourite! ^^ I'm extremely loyal to the TezuFuji-pairing, so much so that I rarely read fics of them paired up with anyone else. :P and wouldn't Aiba Hiroki and Shirota Yuu look incredibly cute together?! *squeels at mental picture*
    well so far my introduction, hope to have fun here ^^
  7. greengerbils
    greengerbils
    I have been able to see most of the tenimyu on youtube... but anyone know where I can get it outside of Japan or find/rip/download it?
  8. Meitoku
    Meitoku
    Hello everyone! ^^
    I`m a big FujixTezuka-Fan. I like ... no I love them! XDD
    Hm... My favorite actors I think Aiba Hiroki and Shirota Yuu. But the other actors are good. (In fact these two characters are pretty hard too play.)

But I also like Dan and Akutsu, Inui and Kaidoh and Muzuki and Yuuta. ^^ They are all so lovely!
  9. Lilliana
    Lilliana
    Quote Originally Posted by greengerbils
    I have been able to see most of the tenimyu on youtube... but anyone know where I can get it outside of Japan or find/rip/download it?
    Same here: I'm looking for DL 6+7 and subs from DL 4-7.
    Could anybody help please?
Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415