aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

POT & TeniMyu fans!

1. NeraB
    NeraB
    Lol! they are have you seen any of the backstages? they are friggin' hilarious! hahaha lots of fanservice
  2. flordepp
    flordepp
    Guys, my mind´s all messed up. Somehow I was sure semifinals 3 and 4 were OVAs 18 and 19, but they are not, aren´t they?
  3. flordepp
    flordepp
    Aiba is too sexy for his Seigaku uniform LOL
  4. NeraB
    NeraB
    Vs. Shitenhouji? I know when fuji plays shiraishi its OVA 15 so i think its 15,16, and maybe17 for the whole semifinals. i'm not sure, i tend to follow the manga more than the anime and OVA
  5. NeraB
    NeraB
    Lol! have you seen any of the drama's he's filmed? i've only seen one ^^ Sukitomo i think (i've seen so many dramas that all the names are getting mixed up! i'm not even sure if thats what its called!) hehehe ^^ i really want to watch some of the DD Boys episodes! but i cant seem to find them subbed! unfortunately, i still havent learnt japanese! although it is on my top list of things to do before i turn 25 :P
  6. griDbug
    griDbug
    Hmm, I only have DD Boys RAW, but I do speak Japanese, or at least can gather the inference etc. I don't know if anyone's subbed them or not. The best place to check would be LiveJournal to be honest.
  7. NeraB
    NeraB
    @GriDbug Thanks for the info ^^
    Hey Jokun! Welcome
  8. Awkward Silence
    Awkward Silence
    muuuhhhaaaaaa XD

I was wondering when someone would make one on Tenimyu!

<--- was too nervous to make one herself
  9. NeraB
    NeraB
    Lol! i was surprised when i looked and couldnt find anything on PoT ^^ Welcome!
  10. flordepp
    flordepp
    Hey what are your thoughts on the Hyoutei arc? Fuji´s match was awesome
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast