aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

POT & TeniMyu fans!

1. dragonkat216
    dragonkat216
    Yay!.....anyone else want to be friends? I love making new friends.
  2. griDbug
    griDbug
    haha isn't this a wonderful love fest I come back to find? XD *waves to dragonkat* Hello I'm the resident Inui freak, nice to meet you.

Oh incidentally people, I've currently started preproduction on my very own PoT doujin game~ (yay?) So I guess when I'm done I could let you guys know or something. Though it is very megane-centric. (Inui, Tezuka, Oshitari etc)
  3. flordepp
    flordepp
    POT DOUJIN!!! OH please let us now when it´s finished!! I want to play..
  4. flordepp
    flordepp
    Wahh!! Dream Pair!! Fuji and Kikumaru against Saeki!!!
  5. dragonkat216
    dragonkat216
    *waves to griDbug* Hello! nice to meet you too. I love Inui too...he's got that cool exterior which hides quite the mad genius underneath. Inui Juice *snickers* that's always my favorite part of the show, no matter how many times I watch it. ^_^
  6. griDbug
    griDbug
    I think there's a lot more to Inui than everyone else believes. Most people only see the cold/cool exterior and the juice thing. I guess people call him a sadist, but I really don't think he is. Even if he gathers a lot of data, he's a lot stronger than he lets on and trains hard to get where he is.

I mean look at Kaidoh. Kaidoh is 'so strong' according to everyone but no one realises that Inui does over DOUBLE Kaidoh's training. In any case, I really think that Inui is underestimated too much. I also think that he loses in specific places to help his teammates advance. Everything he does has a reason behind it and I think that Inui really does sacrifice what he could be doing for himself to advance the team as a whole.

Almost like he wants to see everyone else achieve their dreams and even though he gets good data out of it, it seems the team is inherently more important to him than his own dreams - considering he's just used as some filler everywhere. I want him to actually play with someone that wants to play with him, you know? It's so sad that he's used the way he is.. and it happens all through the series. *sigh*

And yes, the game will hopefully be an ichinen game. So it's most of the third years when they're in first year. Cuuuute~ hehe
  7. flordepp
    flordepp
    I just found out that the actor playing Saeki in Tenimyu (Kanata Irei) was born in my country, Argentina. (And he could give Aiba a run for his money, btw) <--DonĀ“t hit me for this
  8. griDbug
    griDbug
    lol I won't shoot you. I'm not an Aiba fan XD
  9. griDbug
    griDbug
    I added the first lot of profile selection pics from my doujin game ^_^;
  10. flordepp
    flordepp
    @griDbug: They are so cute!! I wanna play now...
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast