aarinfantasy's YAOI Collection

POT & TeniMyu fans!

1. NeraB
    NeraB
    it was! Hyoutei is my favorite rival school! i'm such a hyoutei (atobe specifically) fan that i just love watching them! i like the oshitari/gakuto, momo/eiji that was a good match ^^ especially since it was an interesting doubles choice (on seigaku's side). the Fuji match was brilliant! he just CRUSHED jirou! i HEART fuji! and of course the Atobe/Tezuka match!
    ********************Spoiler alert*********************

I really wanted tezuka to win, despite the fact that i'm an atobe fan, but it was an amazing match nonetheless, Atobe's world of ice is an awesome technique!
  2. griDbug
    griDbug
    There was actually already an established Prince of Tennis group here. This was actually the second one ^_^;;;
  3. flordepp
    flordepp
    Atobe is just too cool for this world. I´m begining to like TezukaxAtobe pairing
  4. NeraB
    NeraB
    Really? i couldnt find it! waaah! sorry! :S *runs to find it*

I know he is absolutely amazing! whats so weird was that if i had met someone like him in reality, i would probably hate them. there is only so much ego i can take before punching someone! but for some reason, i like that about atobe's character! and kazuki plays that so well! he was made for atobe's character! i cant imagine anyone else playing him. i think all the hyoutei cast for the musicals were chosen well! i dont like the hyoutei cast from the movie! in my mind the musical cast IS the HYOUTEI team
  5. flordepp
    flordepp
    Yeah, but it happens a lot with anime characters. For example, Akabane, he is a serial killer who enjoys killing, I´m pretty sure I wouldn´t go near him if he was real.
    Another subject: Have you guys ever played, or tried to play tennis? I did when I was little, 9 or 10 years. But I wasn´t very good at it maybe cause I´m short sighted and I didn´t know it back then. So, how could I hit the ball when I couldn´t see it?
  6. griDbug
    griDbug
    I have and it's hilarious. I only ever play tennis when I'm cosplaying PoT though. My friends that I meet up with at cons and stuff all hit around balls / play games of tennis if there's a court or a big enough area for us to do so. Last time we turned the university of Melbourne into a tennis match. We even went to the Australian Open and found Japanese tennis players to take photos with us XDD It was awesome.
  7. flordepp
    flordepp
    OMG episode 71!!! I couldn´t ask for more fanservice!!If you haven´t seen it (what r you waiting for) don´t keep reading cause you shouldn´t spoil yourself.

Ok, the Kaidoh part was just hilarious. Then, did we get a hint on Fujicest?, my god and I thoght I was a twisted person. Then Oishi is oficially called the "mother" of the team LOL.
    Mizuki was all over Fuji, who kept ignoring him. Then Momo taking Ryoma to his date. I´m sooo happy, this episode made my day *runs to find doujinshis*
  8. NeraB
    NeraB
    Lol! i might have seen it, i'm not sure! i watch the anime episodes that sound interesting and so have lost track of witch ones i've seen! ;D i do think that oishi is the mother of the team :P
    as for playing tennis, i did when i was younger. my uncle is a professional tennis coach, and he taught me for some time, but i never really picked it up and so have stopped playing. i'm planning on playing again sometime
  9. flordepp
    flordepp
    You know, my tennis teacher used to make fun of us doing something like the twist serve, when the ball bounces in a weird way and you can´t get it. Actually its not so difficult to do...
  10. eignav0331
    eignav0331
    Hi guyz!!! I'll be a member of this group from now on. Let's all spread the POT love.
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast